Register Now
skyfire

TRIANGLE STRATEGY

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the people who play square enix games which also includes the final fantasy series, tend to find this type of play style good enough.

Of course yes, I have been playing Final Fantasy series games for as long as I can remember with Final Fantasy 7 Remake one of my favorites. 

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the people who play square enix games which also includes the final fantasy series, tend to find this type of play style good enough.

Another game in Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is Square Enix's game that's related to the game as well in terms how the gameplay looks. 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:19 PM, Boblee said:

Another game in Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is Square Enix's game that's related to the game as well in terms how the gameplay looks. 

Yes the art style and the gameplay are the two things that I have found out which could be getting the thing closer to that.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes the art style and the gameplay are the two things that I have found out which could be getting the thing closer to that.

Gameplay is very important for me when it comes to what matters to me in what I play and in the game it's very good. 

57 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Wonderful, square enix have been around video games for a while, majority of their games are well coated with e giving gameplay, this one is one of them. 

They are equally good in making trash video games too. Just take a look at what they did with Marvel's Avengers game. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are equally good in making trash video games too. Just take a look at what they did with Marvel's Avengers game. 

I wouldn't know what they did there unless I play it, that will enable me to know if they really disappointed or not. Trailer wouldn't give me the best explanation of the video game developed by square enix, which you described below par. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Wonderful, square enix have been around video games for a while, majority of their games are well coated with e giving gameplay, this one is one of them. 

It's been a while since I replayed Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I think that I'm playing it tomorrow morning by God's grace.