Register Now
tdbnz

Favourite PlayStation 2 games?

Hey 

Have you ever played PlayStation 2 or still own console today? 

I proud to say I still own my PlayStation 2 still to this day 😊

As for my favourite games on PlayStation 2

My favourites are 

Grand theft auto San andreas 

Jak and Dexter series 

Harry Potter series 

Need For Speed series 

Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003

What is your favorite ps2 games I would love to here them 🙂

It has to be the GTA games. I played Vice City on my cousins PS2 and it was honestly so much fun as a kid. Back then, I didn't really understand what GTA was so the only thing I really did was drive around in a car that I stole.

My top 10 back in the day were:

-GTA San Andreas
-God of War 1 and 2
-Need for Speed Underground 2
-SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom
-Smack Down vs Raw 2009
-Shadow of the Collosus
-Guita Hero 3
-Burnout Takedown 3
-Devil May Cry 3 (Sweat and tears went into this one)

3 hours ago, dfarmer2001 said:

One of my favorite PlayStation 2 games would have to be Crash Bandicoot. I really enjoyed playing that game at a young age. I've not played nor heard much about it for a long time now. Are there any new Crash Bandicoot games out right now? 

Yeah the Nsane Trilogy remake on Ps4 Xbox and Switch and also the Crash Racing remake

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah the Nsane Trilogy remake on Ps4 Xbox and Switch and also the Crash Racing remake

wait, can you actually play the crash bandicoot (1,2&3) on PS2 too? i thought they exist only in PS1 lol (besides the Nsane Trilogy that was released for the PS4)

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

wait, can you actually play the crash bandicoot (1,2&3) on PS2 too? i thought they exist only in PS1 lol (besides the Nsane Trilogy that was released for the PS4)

Yes you can play ps1 games on a PS2 console, I never had a ps1 console but had many ps1 games

On 2/10/2022 at 7:17 PM, Darth said:

It has to be the GTA games. I played Vice City on my cousins PS2 and it was honestly so much fun as a kid. Back then, I didn't really understand what GTA was so the only thing I really did was drive around in a car that I stole.

GTA games such as Vice City helped a lot of kids create memories back in those days.  This is something you will like and always wish to recreate even as an adult.