Register Now
skyfire

Vagante

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just look at how so many video games are getting into Switch right now all to the courtesy of Nintendo. They are really pushing hard. 

And a lot of gamers are getting the Nintendo Switch hardware for their games on the platform. I have one that I really enjoy playing with. 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:33 AM, Boblee said:

Just look at how so many video games are getting into Switch right now all to the courtesy of Nintendo. They are really pushing hard. 

Just that I never really focused on Nintendo games, but I've seen lots of games published on SNES, which is also on PS4 and PS5 etc. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Just that I never really focused on Nintendo games, but I've seen lots of games published on SNES, which is also on PS4 and PS5 etc. 

If you happen to get your hands on Nintendo Switch gaming hardware, you can never get enough of Nintendo games. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you happen to get your hands on Nintendo Switch gaming hardware, you can never get enough of Nintendo games. 

Well, it's not been up to 2 years since I got mine, so it's still very new and young for me have high flair for playing with it. 

On 2/16/2022 at 12:53 AM, Boblee said:

I love switch platform, everything you've said about the game is right. Just that, at the moment I am completely out of funds to purchase a high quality gaming device like switch. And again, I am more indoors, meaning my PS4 and PC serves me better at the moment. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love switch platform, everything you've said about the game is right. Just that, at the moment I am completely out of funds to purchase a high quality gaming device like switch. And again, I am more indoors, meaning my PS4 and PC serves me better at the moment. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having to play games on PlayStation 4 and PC as well. Nintendo Switch only allows you to be mobile with your games. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having to play games on PlayStation 4 and PC as well. Nintendo Switch only allows you to be mobile with your games. 

Seriously, it's the main reason why I really enjoyed playing with Nintendo Switch as it works for me just like smartphone does. 

On 2/17/2022 at 4:10 PM, Heatman said:

That's really cool. Although, I know a lot of people who are really interested in getting the Nintendo Switch but it's still expensive for them. 

Yes you are right about expensive part. android phones are cheaper and last longer often.

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

But the gaming experience is more intriguing and awesome on Nintendo Switch right? 

Of course yes, it's the very good thing that I love so much about playing with Nintendo Switch. It's a perfect platform. 

On 2/25/2022 at 1:29 PM, Boblee said:

But the gaming experience is more intriguing and awesome on Nintendo Switch right? 

Makes no difference on switch or android. In fact you would have better experience on android as you don't need controller and all.

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Makes no difference on switch or android. In fact you would have better experience on android as you don't need controller and all.

Are you kidding me right now? How gaming on android and Nintendo Switch offer the same thing? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you kidding me right now? How gaming on android and Nintendo Switch offer the same thing? 

Game has same story and gameplay on both devices. switch has the controller meanwhile you use virtual ones on android devices, only controller experience varies.