Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with surprisingly long DLCs

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm happy that you know how to respect another's opinion on something like this because there some that's going to try and impose their opinion on you. 

Arguments on that would be making my life and yours very difficult for both of us. I have better things to do than argue over what I can't change. 

On topic, Monster Hunter World's Icebourne is quite a long DLC. Did you play the game? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Based on my research, I saw that Monster Hunter III Ultimate, is the longest DLC to beat which 693 hours of game time required for a player to finish all the quest in the game, that's whopping for me. 

One good thing is that the DLC's in the Monster Hunter III Ultimate are all for free. Do you have the game yet? I'm still stuck with Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 3. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

One good thing is that the DLC's in the Monster Hunter III Ultimate are all for free. Do you have the game yet? I'm still stuck with Monster Hunter Rise DLC Pack 3. 

I don't have any of them, I searched for the information to be updated with the information in which the OP updated. I am satisfied with the information around the game, maybe one I'll go for one in the near future. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Based on my research, I saw that Monster Hunter III Ultimate, is the longest DLC to beat which 693 hours of game time required for a player to finish all the quest in the game, that's whopping for me. 

Wait what? 693 hours for a DLC? I'm not sure that's accurate. How long is the full game supposed to be? The main objective of the game takes 75 hours and the full game takes 593 hours. How can only its DLC be 693 hours? 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wait what? 693 hours for a DLC? I'm not sure that's accurate. How long is the full game supposed to be? The main objective of the game takes 75 hours and the full game takes 593 hours. How can only its DLC be 693 hours? 

You can go through it, and you'll see for yourself that the number I brought is correct for the game. The game runs 693 hours when you're prepared to go round the quests and completing it's DLC.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to see what Capcom have in store with their much delayed DLC of Resident Evil 8. Does anyone have new updates on that DLC? 

I don't think that Capcom is ready to do anything yet on Resident Evil 8 DLC. It's been a year and now but they haven't done anything.