Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sequels that featured better gameplay in your opinion?

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

RDR2. All around it's a better game than RDR1. More in depth, more innovative, and more fun. It could be a stand alone beginning a new series. It's just that good.

Well, RDR2 is the beginning of the story. The first RDR is actually the sequel so yeah...

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. A massive, massive improvement over the original, including many essential features that were not in RCT, such as not having to delete all the trees in a wooded area manually before building a rollercoaster.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, The Blackangel said:

RDR2. All around it's a better game than RDR1. More in depth, more innovative, and more fun. It could be a stand alone beginning a new series. It's just that good.

Eh, in some regards yes. The horse control is shit in RDR2 compared to 1, and the controls seem a lot more weighty compared to the first one. Not all upgrades are better unfortunately. I prefer the first game myself though, helps having the Undead Nightmare to round out it's brilliance. 

17 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Eh, in some regards yes. The horse control is shit in RDR2 compared to 1, and the controls seem a lot more weighty compared to the first one. Not all upgrades are better unfortunately. I prefer the first game myself though, helps having the Undead Nightmare to round out it's brilliance. 

I believe that @The Blackangelhad a serious complaint about how the horse (a particular breed) that's very stupid in the game. It trips over a common grass. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I believe that @The Blackangelhad a serious complaint about how the horse (a particular breed) that's very stupid in the game. It trips over a common grass. 

That would be the Arabians. They're beyond stupid, will fuck up many things, and make you have to retry missions from the previous checkpoint. If it wasn't for everything else, I wouldn't bother with them. But the issue is that after you've had an Arabian in the game, you won't be able to ride anything else. They just don't compare in any way.

15 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

That would be the Arabians. They're beyond stupid, will fuck up many things, and make you have to retry missions from the previous checkpoint. If it wasn't for everything else, I wouldn't bother with them. But the issue is that after you've had an Arabian in the game, you won't be able to ride anything else. They just don't compare in any way.

Yeah, it's the Arabians that you had seriously talked about how they frustrated you kind of and where we had long talk about other good breeds of horses. 

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Arabians are really very frustrating in the game. I don't really think that I ever got used to them and their laziness because why would they trip over a grass.. 😂