Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sequels that featured better gameplay in your opinion?

The only reason I get them is due to their other attributes like speed, agility, and handling. They have other attributes that (in my opinion) make them the best horses. Also it's just kinda fun to catch them. I can catch any horse you want in the game very easily. I just tend not to do it unless I need $2.40. That's typically what you get when you take a wild horse to stables to sell them.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Arabians are really very frustrating in the game. I don't really think that I ever got used to them and their laziness because why would they trip over a grass.. 😂

Well, they do have other good qualities that makes them good which is why I believe gamers still love catching them and making use of them. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Arabians are really very frustrating in the game. I don't really think that I ever got used to them and their laziness because why would they trip over a grass.. 😂

And at least, you can easily have them sold off when you are not interested in having them anymore, so it's a win win situation for you. 

Edited by Boblee

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that @The Blackangelhad a serious complaint about how the horse (a particular breed) that's very stupid in the game. It trips over a common grass. 

Yeah that may be so, but each horse controlled like shit in my experience. It's the weighty control scheme that Rockstar has been known for in recent years, and whatever they did with the AI with the horses. You never crashed with your horse this much in RDR1. They did the weighty controls with RDR1, L.A. Noire and GTA V, but it wasn't as bad as it feels in RDR2 sometimes. It's playable and I can get over it, but still can be annoying in certain missions and areas in the game. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah that may be so, but each horse controlled like shit in my experience. It's the weighty control scheme that Rockstar has been known for in recent years, and whatever they did with the AI with the horses. You never crashed with your horse this much in RDR1. They did the weighty controls with RDR1, L.A. Noire and GTA V, but it wasn't as bad as it feels in RDR2 sometimes. It's playable and I can get over it, but still can be annoying in certain missions and areas in the game. 

I think that in the end, you get used to it. I never had much problem with them horse but I had far more serious challenge with shooting with bow and arrows in Ghost of Tsushima. 

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I never have any real difficulty controlling the horses. They all have their good and bad qualities. Some are fast, while others are slow. Some are agile, while others are clumsy. It all depends on the breed. You can get war horses if that's what you want. Or you can get smaller more agile and faster horses.

It's a personal choice for everyone as to what they go for. Also when you reach level 4 bonding with it, the white Arabian sells for $240. I don't recommend selling her because you will never see her again. That's how it is with all the unique horses. Once sold, that's it. They're gone.

And I wonder why one would go for a slow and clumsy horse? Personally, I don't see that as a trait one would desire in horses as I see them as fast animals. I'd never sell the white Arabian at level 4 for any reason whatsoever. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can never count off The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim when it comes to games that are better than featured better gameplay because it intensified everything in the game series make it a big phenomenal in the industry. 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is definitely a phenomenal game. Personally, I really liked the use of magic in the game very well.