Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you bought games after playing them for free through subscriptions?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I do purchase video games in-game especially on mobile phone, when I feel like buying it. I never subscribed before, I would've loved such on console, but my platform isn't encouraging for me to do so. 

I have been playing so much on my mobile phone and I do purchase games that are worth it on the platform and not just any kind of games. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:14 AM, Boblee said:

I have been playing so much on my mobile phone and I do purchase games that are worth it on the platform and not just any kind of games. 

Already your platform is top notch, I guess you're making use of PS4? I wouldn't go for games I dislike, that's why I seek experience from members before proceeding with any choice of video game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Already your platform is top notch, I guess you're making use of PS4? I wouldn't go for games I dislike, that's why I seek experience from members before proceeding with any choice of video game. 

Yeah, it's where gaming reviews comes in handy for you especially if you can get it from a direct gamer you know in person. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's where gaming reviews comes in handy for you especially if you can get it from a direct gamer you know in person. 

Their are not much gamers around in my region or the location where I am currently. I simply stay indoors with no friends, due to how situation of things looks. So, internet is the best option for me to get better review than getting from someone offline. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think I've ever done that - I haven't subscribed to Xbox gamepass or EA play yet. I normally try out games in beta and then I wait for the review of the full game before I decide if I plan to buy or not.

Does EA even have anything good to offer if you ask me? I don't look up to them for anything whatsoever. I'm just glad for Playstation Infinite service now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Does EA even have anything good to offer if you ask me? I don't look up to them for anything whatsoever. I'm just glad for Playstation Infinite service now. 

There is some decent ones, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, the Dragon Age series, Control, Jedi Fallen Order among others.

11 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

There is some decent ones, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, the Dragon Age series, Control, Jedi Fallen Order among others.

You're right, that's true but these guys have irked me so much with their FIFA games that I can't see any good in them anymore.. 

Technically, yes I have. EA always have a trial for the upcoming FIFA on their EA Access subscription service. It lets you play Ultimate Team for about 10 hours so you can use it to get a bit of a head start. So I always play the trial and then buy the game later when it comes out.