Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you bought games after playing them for free through subscriptions?

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Technically, yes I have. EA always have a trial for the upcoming FIFA on their EA Access subscription service. It lets you play Ultimate Team for about 10 hours so you can use it to get a bit of a head start. So I always play the trial and then buy the game later when it comes out.

How the lot of you still give an attention towards what EA makes in FIFA games still marvels me because they have really irked me that bad to move on from them. 

They're not the best developer and they do a lot of bad things. But FIFA is and will always be the best football game for us. There just isn't any viable alternatives so we do have to play it a lot to get our football fix every day. And honestly, whilst we do complain about a few things, the game is a lot of fun still.

9 hours ago, Darth said:

They're not the best developer and they do a lot of bad things. But FIFA is and will always be the best football game for us. There just isn't any viable alternatives so we do have to play it a lot to get our football fix every day. And honestly, whilst we do complain about a few things, the game is a lot of fun still.

There is no doubt that a lot gamers would still give into FIFA and it's simply understandable because they are more closely connected to our real life football. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Recently I've entered I to playing Fortnite Royale game, it's free at Epic game lists which is free. With time, I decided to spend money, bought Fortnite items. 

Dealing with cheaters in the game is something that I have been battling for a long time now and it's very frustrating. 

Assuming we're excluding first party titles, then nope. To be fair, I'm not a big pre-order/day one person, so it's not all that often I pay full price for a game anyway.

If we're including first party, I almost certainly would have pre-ordered both FH4 and FH5.

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dealing with cheaters in the game is something that I have been battling for a long time now and it's very frustrating. 

Cheating is common when it comes to online and not exempted as well in online gaming. So, how did you cope when you felt cheated in the game? 

58 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Cheating is common when it comes to online and not exempted as well in online gaming. So, how did you cope when you felt cheated in the game? 

I don't really think that there is much you can do about it but just to report and move on, or you can become a cheater too. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that there is much you can do about it but just to report and move on, or you can become a cheater too. 

I don't want to be a cheater, I just play for the fun that's why I don't want anyone online too to cheat me. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I don't want to be a cheater, I just play for the fun that's why I don't want anyone online too to cheat me. 

A real gamer never consider cheating in video games for any reason whatsoever. It's not how we are designed. 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A real gamer never consider cheating in video games for any reason whatsoever. It's not how we are designed. 

Yeah, cheating is a thing of the weakling, I'll play only with my real strength. When I can't over power the other opponent due to how powerful he or she is, then, their is nothing much to do but agree such opposite number is stronger. 

On 2/17/2022 at 3:03 PM, Darth said:

Technically, yes I have. EA always have a trial for the upcoming FIFA on their EA Access subscription service. It lets you play Ultimate Team for about 10 hours so you can use it to get a bit of a head start. So I always play the trial and then buy the game later when it comes out.

I do the same thing. 
I love the head start I get and feel more prepared when I play the game when it comes out. 

Yeah, cheating is a thing of the weakling, I'll play only with my real strength. When I can't over power the other opponent due to how powerful he or she is, then, their is nothing much to do but agree such opposite number is stronger. 

I can't believe cheating is a thing at all with gaming. Why play the game if you are just going to cheat. It makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, Altair said:

I can't believe cheating is a thing at all with gaming. Why play the game if you are just going to cheat. It makes no sense. 

There are some gamers who can't even play without cheating. It's in fact the only way they know how to play.