Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you bought games after playing them for free through subscriptions?

3 minutes ago, Altair said:

Wow! That defeats the whole purpose of playing the game in the first place. 

I have met a lot of such gamers especially in online games like Fortnite and the kind of cheats they make use of would get you pissed. 

11 hours ago, Altair said:

I can't believe cheating is a thing at all with gaming. Why play the game if you are just going to cheat. It makes no sense. 

Unfortunately, some people just like to ruin the gaming experience for other people. They don't care that they're not playing the game properly but the fact they get to enjoy stomping on other players in the game, is good enough for them.

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I wish they did more of those free play weekends, where you can download a game, play it that weekend online for free and so on. I just like the idea of being able to test the games again before buying them. 

That will really feel nice, because I spend most of my weekends playing old games upon I get lots of free time to play more of video games. But since my inability to get newer games due to high cost of them all, it would be great to play some free games during the weekend dear. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I wish they did more of those free play weekends, where you can download a game, play it that weekend online for free and so on. I just like the idea of being able to test the games again before buying them. 

I have a very good reason to believe that it's something they did to market their games and make gamers crave for them and it actually worked.