Register Now
StaceyPowers

What job simulator games do you think should exist?

7 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If you ask me there are already WAY to many of those games as it is.  In many cases you can barely describe them as games at all.

Maybe they aren't working on the game well to have gamers interested in playing it because I was shocked at the one on steam with no reviews at all. It means no one have played it yet to drop a review. 

On 1/30/2022 at 4:29 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Police simulation to understand things that go wrong in the killings of civilians especially those of color. 

i believe that L.A Noire from Rockstar games can fit in this category

5 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i believe that L.A Noire from Rockstar games can fit in this category

I also think that Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments have another good link to such detective simulation games. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'd like a painter simulation game made. Getting to see how painters put in a lot of effort and do something creative with their hands, I'd like that. 

How about this? I'm not sure how popular the game is. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:10 AM, Heatman said:

How about this? I'm not sure how popular the game is. 

I have heard about it either but I'm going to have it properly checked out. At least there is something on it that's done, so there may be others. 

On 5/6/2022 at 12:13 PM, Boblee said:

I have heard about it either but I'm going to have it properly checked out. At least there is something on it that's done, so there may be others. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I didn't look deep and come across that, so with more deeper research, I'm sure more would be found. 

A proper taxi simulator for console would be quite fun to see. But not an arcade one where you literally have to race around a map, breaking every traffic law there is to make sure you drop off your passenger on time. A bit more of a calm one, where you take your time and drive normally. Like bus simulators but with a taxi.

5 hours ago, Darth said:

A proper taxi simulator for console would be quite fun to see. But not an arcade one where you literally have to race around a map, breaking every traffic law there is to make sure you drop off your passenger on time. A bit more of a calm one, where you take your time and drive normally. Like bus simulators but with a taxi.

I think that there is something like that already. It's on android and I believe the name of the game is called Parking.