Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some of the weapons used in Final Fantasy are very hilarious with how ridiculously big they are for a smaller character to carry. 

That's definitely true. Something I always found funny was Zelda. Link has no pockets or satchels, so where exactly is he keeping his weapons. Especially in the original. Where is he putting the raft and ladder? And all the swords that you're able to acquire in later games like Ocarina Of Time. I don't see the megaton hammer strapped to his back anywhere.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:04 PM, The Blackangel said:

That's definitely true. Something I always found funny was Zelda. Link has no pockets or satchels, so where exactly is he keeping his weapons. Especially in the original. Where is he putting the raft and ladder? And all the swords that you're able to acquire in later games like Ocarina Of Time. I don't see the megaton hammer strapped to his back anywhere.

Probably there is an invisible bag that's got and unending pit where all the weapons and props go in. It's very funny sometimes seeing all that. 

On 2/5/2022 at 7:04 PM, The Blackangel said:

Seriously, I keep asking myself, how are those weapons not too much and heavy for them looking at their size. I think it's something developers need to work on and make something more realistic. 

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

4.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

Imagine 😂... Sinks wearing the iron boots 👢 but floats when carrying them. What's the difference 😂.. 

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

She's gonna rock his world.

26.jpg

The look on his face says it all 😍 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The look on his face says it all 😍 

I think the look on her face says more. You can see in her eyes what she's planning for that night. He's gonna be hurting in the morning. Assuming she even allows him to sleep at any point. Or he's going to be dead, as no blood flow to the brain can be lethal.

Edited by The Blackangel

26 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I think the look on her face says more. You can see in her eyes what she's planning for that night. He's gonna be hurting in the morning. Assuming she even allows him to sleep at any point. Or he's going to be dead, as no blood flow to the brain can be lethal.

Lol, I really didn't get clearly what you meant by such. The picture simply show the couple love themselves after their wedding ceremony. 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

And if he ever says no, he's getting dealt with asap. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah, I think he's already sweating his pants and they are clearly on his face. He's in for one hell of a ride 😂

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

And if he ever says no, he's getting dealt with asap. 

I'm done. That's it for me today with the internet 😂.. This is super hilarious 😂 😂 😂