Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most amusing weapons and abilities in games?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a lot of them are used in Final Fantasy series. Cloud in particular carries a bigger and heavy sword. 

To be very honest with you, you're quite right about how big Cloud's sword were in Final Fantasy. 

321345548_images(7).jpeg.689f613f5a3f1eda2afbe45847281feb.jpeg1762736560_images(8).jpeg.e4462cc8122a74efa0204c02acdf6e41.jpeg

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, you're quite right about how big Cloud's sword were in Final Fantasy. 

321345548_images(7).jpeg.689f613f5a3f1eda2afbe45847281feb.jpeg1762736560_images(8).jpeg.e4462cc8122a74efa0204c02acdf6e41.jpeg

The second picture over sells the sword more bigger than it actually looks. I know it's the camera 📸 shot angle. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a lot of them are used in Final Fantasy series. Cloud in particular carries a bigger and heavy sword. 

That's cool but quite hilarious on the eyes. The last weapon you shared where  character hold a gun in the sharp of a fish was simply like that. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool but quite hilarious on the eyes. The last weapon you shared where  character hold a gun in the sharp of a fish was simply like that. 

Cloud's sword is very bigger than the Tuna Fish Sword in all ways. They can't be compared but the Tuna sword looks very funny. 

22 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Cloud's sword is very bigger than the Tuna Fish Sword in all ways. They can't be compared but the Tuna sword looks very funny. 

xD, very funny indeed. I've seen the images of cloud sword, quite okay, but such kind be said of over weight Tuna sword. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, very funny indeed. I've seen the images of cloud sword, quite okay, but such kind be said of over weight Tuna sword. 

Well, it doesn't even look like it's heavy from the way he carries it and jump around like it's a feather. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it doesn't even look like it's heavy from the way he carries it and jump around like it's a feather. 

Because is an AI character carrying it, it isn't real human. It is programmed that way, the character might even carry two of it and nothing happens even if they are far heavier than the character. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Because is an AI character carrying it, it isn't real human. It is programmed that way, the character might even carry two of it and nothing happens even if they are far heavier than the character. 

Yeah, I think that's the basis of our discussions on the subject for a while now. The weapons are made to look heavy but in reality, they are not based on how it's used. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think that's the basis of our discussions on the subject for a while now. The weapons are made to look heavy but in reality, they are not based on how it's used. 

Exactly man, that's why it is called video game. Because I can't carry overload much more heavier than me and feel at balance. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly man, that's why it is called video game. Because I can't carry overload much more heavier than me and feel at balance. 

It's just the game's mechanics and how it's designed to work. There is no way you would expect that to be possible in real life. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just the game's mechanics and how it's designed to work. There is no way you would expect that to be possible in real life. 

Sure, that's why I don't get fazed off with what I'm seeing around video games. Because I know most of it's actions aren't real, it's just a way of making us poke fun. 

On 2/20/2022 at 7:23 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah I can't stand games where the main character wields a massive sword like that. Just takes me out of the game. I mean, FF is one of those series where you can get away with that kind of thing, but I'm just not a fan of it. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah I can't stand games where the main character wields a massive sword like that. Just takes me out of the game. I mean, FF is one of those series where you can get away with that kind of thing, but I'm just not a fan of it. 

Seriously, the size of that sword is just too hilarious to look at whenever I gaze it. Although, it looks very effective when used in combat. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:39 PM, Kane99 said:

Well, it's each with their own because I actually love such weapons. It's thrilling for me seeing how they make use of it.