Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. I never really expected the game to be that good before its release and it wowed me completely. 

Honestly, I remember hearing the hype around it after it released, but I had no idea about it before. I don't think I even remember hearing about the 2nd witcher. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly, I remember hearing the hype around it after it released, but I had no idea about it before. I don't think I even remember hearing about the 2nd witcher. 

They did well in the game. It's at least among my best top 10 video games lately. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I want to get into gaming that's going to put up a serious challenge for me, it's definitely going to be Bloodborne and Dark Souls. 

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are games made by the same company FromSoftware Inc, so they are more likely going to be a pain in the ass. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Bloodborne and Dark Souls are games made by the same company FromSoftware Inc, so they are more likely going to be a pain in the ass. 

Yeah, that's correct and it's actually why I do have high regards for both of them because they were decent production. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's correct and it's actually why I do have high regards for both of them because they were decent production. 

Bloodborne will always come first for me between both games. Dark Souls is too hard for me to play, although I manged to play it still. 

18 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Mad max and kingdom come deliverance diden't really expect much from either to be honest, imo both are easily amongst the top 10 games of the last generation.

It is only the movie of Mad Max that I have watched recently and not the game but I'm still going to check it out.

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Mad max and kingdom come deliverance diden't really expect much from either to be honest, imo both are easily amongst the top 10 games of the last generation.

Mad Max looks too rough to be good in video games for me. It actually why I have never bothered to get it and play. I think I should look for reviews on it. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 actually. I know that expectations were quite high for this game but as someone that hasn't played the RDR series before, it was quite a surprise to see how much I enjoyed it. It was really fun and different from I might usually play.