Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

The first time I heard about Home sweet home, I didn't fancy playing that one, until my friend told me about the game. That's when I developed an interest to play the single FPS survival/puzzle/horror game. Since then, I didn't have bad impression about the game, the gameplay impressed me after first time experience. 

On 2/12/2022 at 11:01 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, The Last of Us Part II came out far more better than the first release. I can't wait for when Naughty Dog would on the 3rd part of the game. 

Let's see how Naughty Dog go about it via The Last Of Us III. Meanwhile, I'll play more of TLOU II before thinking about the 3rd edition. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see how Naughty Dog go about it via The Last Of Us III. Meanwhile, I'll play more of TLOU II before thinking about the 3rd edition. 

I don't really know if there is any kind of updates on when the next The Last Of Us series is going to be worked on. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know if there is any kind of updates on when the next The Last Of Us series is going to be worked on. 

Only the publishers/Developers will determine when such is going to occur. So, let's watch and see what Naughty Dog's gonna say about the future of TLOU. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Only the publishers/Developers will determine when such is going to occur. So, let's watch and see what Naughty Dog's gonna say about the future of TLOU. 

Yeah, just like it took so long for Rockstar to confirm the development of GTA 6. It's all up to the company to say something. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, just like it took so long for Rockstar to confirm the development of GTA 6. It's all up to the company to say something. 

Yes, I believe if the company is thinking about making another edition of TLOU, they'll communicate the public about their interest. 

18 hours ago, StormyFire said:

I always am amazed when MOBAs do well. They seem like such silly games. I don't understand the appeal. Then again, I don't really play many games that require strategy anyway.

It's only once in a while that I get myself into playing Strategy video games because most of the time, they are not appealing to me. 

I gave Final Fantasy 8 I think it was a try years ago. I was never one for RPGs, but I got the game from a thrift store and figured I'd give it a try. I was getting into it for a while, but stopped pretty fast. I just couldn't get into it. I even tried FF7 years before, and got kinda far, but I think once it started to get hard, is when I just peaced out. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I gave Final Fantasy 8 I think it was a try years ago. I was never one for RPGs, but I got the game from a thrift store and figured I'd give it a try. I was getting into it for a while, but stopped pretty fast. I just couldn't get into it. I even tried FF7 years before, and got kinda far, but I think once it started to get hard, is when I just peaced out. 

Playing Final Fantasy 7 was the base foundation for me to get into playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. It was something I couldn't pass on.