Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gran Turismo 6 did well from where the 5th version of the game's series left it and hopefully the GT 7 will do better. 

Gran Turismo 7 is a masterclass in my opinion because after watching an insight into the game the other day, it's going to be an amazing game. 

Maybe Genshin Impact. When I first played it after release, I thought it was a great game, but I didn't see it becoming the massive hit it has become. It's really popular today, but I can't get into it anymore myself. But yeah, I'd include Genshin in here simply because of it's massive popularity. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Maybe Genshin Impact. When I first played it after release, I thought it was a great game, but I didn't see it becoming the massive hit it has become. It's really popular today, but I can't get into it anymore myself. But yeah, I'd include Genshin in here simply because of it's massive popularity. 

I never really got to know much about the game Genshin Impact. What's it like and how have it fared since it's release? 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:11 AM, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo 7 is a masterclass in my opinion because after watching an insight into the game the other day, it's going to be an amazing game. 

I would be cautious since gt 5 and 6 were nowhere near finished when they launched. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

We can only know for sure what it's going to be when it's launched on March right? 

Think i'm going to go for grid legends that comes out next friday, i'm still undecided about gran turismo 7 whether to pick it up on ps4 or hold off until i get my hands on a ps5. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Think i'm going to go for grid legends that comes out next friday, i'm still undecided about gran turismo 7 whether to pick it up on ps4 or hold off until i get my hands on a ps5. 

Getting Playstation 5 is completely out of my budget for now, so it's me and my Playstation 4. At least, the game would run perfectly on it.