Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Whet I wouldn't get I wouldn't waste a single sleep for it. Since I knew PS5 is out of stock for me even if it is scarce for majority of geners. It isn't scarce in terms of being out of stock for me rather, in purchase due to lack of capital. 

It depends on where you are looking at purchasing from. It's very much available in some outlets and online stores. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Whet I wouldn't get I wouldn't waste a single sleep for it. Since I knew PS5 is out of stock for me even if it is scarce for majority of geners. It isn't scarce in terms of being out of stock for me rather, in purchase due to lack of capital. 

I actually checked out the Digital Version of PlayStation 5 on Amazon and it's currently unavailable. This is shocking.. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually checked out the Digital Version of PlayStation 5 on Amazon and it's currently unavailable. This is shocking.. 

It's quite sad PS5 is still short in production. Did you check on eBay? the last time I checked there, I saw it there. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite sad PS5 is still short in production. Did you check on eBay? the last time I checked there, I saw it there. 

Most of the time, ebay is the last place where I would look to having anything purchased because of the way they treat buyers over sellers. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, ebay is the last place where I would look to having anything purchased because of the way they treat buyers over sellers. 

I never really bought from eBay before, I normally visit there to check about prices of some certain products and comparing with others. Please, what type of wrong treatment does customers get from them? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I never really bought from eBay before, I normally visit there to check about prices of some certain products and comparing with others. Please, what type of wrong treatment does customers get from them? 

Bad customer service, more seller privileges over the buyers according to one of my friends who felt wronged by their services in resolving a wrong sale. 

34 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Bad customer service, more seller privileges over the buyers according to one of my friends who felt wronged by their services in resolving a wrong sale. 

That's absurd, if what they did is actually what you've explained here. I'll go see if they have more of positive review or not. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some people are even limited to make use of eBay when it comes to not having any delivery 🚚 services available for their region. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I've used ebay since 2004 and never really had any problems bar a few shady sellers who never shipped their items and a few sellers who backed out of a sale because the price was likely too low and for the few items i've sold on there over the years there is always a bad buyer you have to deal with but If you buy something there and use paypal as payment you're fine really!

Lol It's actually the other way around you have more privileges as a buyer then a seller. Ebay almost always sides with the buyer when you file a claim, you can't even leave negative feedback as a seller when somebody doesen't pay for their items.

On 2/6/2022 at 5:06 PM, Darth said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 actually. I know that expectations were quite high for this game but as someone that hasn't played the RDR series before, it was quite a surprise to see how much I enjoyed it. It was really fun and different from I might usually play.

As far as I'm concerned, there are no big flaws in Red Dead Redemption 2. It was tailored down to perfection by all means. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

I've used ebay since 2004 and never really had any problems bar a few shady sellers who never shipped their items and a few sellers who backed out of a sale because the price was likely too low and for the few items i've sold on there over the years there is always a bad buyer you have to deal with but If you buy something there and use paypal as payment you're fine really!

Lol It's actually the other way around you have more privileges as a buyer then a seller. Ebay almost always sides with the buyer when you file a claim, you can't even leave negative feedback as a seller when somebody doesen't pay for their items.

Seriously, I'm very much comfortable with making use of Amazon for any of my online purchases. They really serve me better.