Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games did much better than you ever would have expected?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Eventually, everything got better in the game when it made Hitman 3. They had no reason not to make it good. 

I believe they invested much time to the game to make sure it pull the kind of stride in which any gamer will feel happy after playing it. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe they invested much time to the game to make sure it pull the kind of stride in which any gamer will feel happy after playing it. 

Yeah, they had a very good reason to make the game better otherwise they stand a chance to lose so much they had worked for. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you want to make a lot of money from your games, do it like Rockstar did with GTA 5 and see the sales never drop. 

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you want to make a lot of money from your games, do it like Rockstar did with GTA 5 and see the sales never drop. 

Yes, Rockstar got that one perfectly well, that's why it commanded high number of sales even up to this day. That's a good example to other video game studios/companies that quality is the main thing. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, Rockstar got that one perfectly well, that's why it commanded high number of sales even up to this day. That's a good example to other video game studios/companies that quality is the main thing. 

It's part of the reason why they never made any plans on the GTA 6 till after GTA trilogy was ruined. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's part of the reason why they never made any plans on the GTA 6 till after GTA trilogy was ruined. 

I believe, the GTA trilogy failure pushed them hard to consider GTA 6 faster than its planned date just to cover up the mess of the trilogy version. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe, the GTA trilogy failure pushed them hard to consider GTA 6 faster than its planned date just to cover up the mess of the trilogy version. 

Yeah, they are definitely going to make things right with the release of GTA 6. 

They don't have any other choice but to get that spot on when it's out. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are definitely going to make things right with the release of GTA 6. 

They don't have any other choice but to get that spot on when it's out. 

Good one, I just hope it goes as planned just the way Rockstar planned it. I've been their fan for many years now, I don't want another disappointment.