Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Watch Dogs Legion Music

On 4/27/2022 at 10:08 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This song is a bad fantasy where I drive around London looking at all the chaos and trying to keep my sanity. As a rebel I fight in ways granted beyond military arsenal. Technology is our power over the strongest military. And when all power gets taken out, we will still find any resource to use and become industrial in every defense of human rights. 

Demons of Ruby Mae

I want to make love to this song while I kill oppressors. How can a beautiful tune be mixed in chaos? Isn't that what we do? We can be oppressed, enslaved, killed, and they can never take away who we are. Our sanity. Our love. They can torture, they can annihilate, but you can't erase our morality. You can falter as a society, but we will bring it back. And we will recognize those who let the falter happen. No matter what you do, you can't change the fate of your failure. We will always survive and you won't. And we will pay it back. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Demons of Ruby Mae is everything from cracking nazi heads open like coconuts to making love to your wife or husband. Make love, we will crack nazi heads open. Feel the warmth, you are together. I kill nazis. You lay in bed together. You have freedom because I just killed 3 mother fucking nazis. Make love again. I'll kill more nazis while you sleep. Demons of Ruby Mae