• Kane99
    • Heatman
    • Boblee
    • Withywarlock
    • Darth
    • Kingpotato
    • StaceyPowers

@Kane99 @Heatman @Boblee @Withywarlock @Darth @kingpotato @StaceyPowers

Please cast your vote in the poll above for this month's Member of the Month. The winner will receive $5 USD delivered via Paypal or Amazon digital giftcard.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

Voting closes February 5th at 10pm EST. You may vote for yourself and you are encouraged to ask your friends to sign-up to VGR and vote for you!

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Let's just hope that this is still a vote about quality than quantity.

There are so many discretions as to why people make their decisions on vote. Someone might vote for you because of your sense of humor and so on. 

As I've made mention before, I'd appreciate not being included in these sorts of things because of my journalistic code of ethics. I will not cast a vote nor do I wish to be chosen to (potentially) receive a cash prize from a journalistic site.

I can't begin to choose a single poster, and I've not been active enough lately to judge this month in particular. I wish the best of luck to all who can be chosen, and better luck next time to those who don't make it this month.

Edited by Withywarlock

3 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

As I've made mention before, I'd appreciate not being included in these sorts of things because of my journalistic code of ethics. I will not cast a vote nor do I wish to be chosen to (potentially) receive a cash prize from a journalistic site.

I can't begin to choose a single poster, and I've not been active enough lately to judge this month in particular. I wish the best of luck to all who can be chosen, and better luck next time to those who don't make it this month.

Out of respect for your decision, I will remember to neither nominate, nor vote for you.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Out of respect for your decision, I will remember to neither nominate, nor vote for you.

Much appreciated. I was going to say best of luck if you're participating, but it's interesting moderators aren't included in the poll. A shame, but an understandable decision.

Edited by Withywarlock

11 hours ago, Withywarlock said:

That's one selfless act that I really love so much. Do have it in mind that I'm one of your greatest fan. 

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I think that I actually nominated him in the last session which you won and he made them comment about his disposition on voting, so I had to leave him out of it this time around. 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:57 AM, Withywarlock said:

Much appreciated. I was going to say best of luck if you're participating, but it's interesting moderators aren't included in the poll. A shame, but an understandable decision.

Moderators can participate. @The Blackangel won last month therefore cannot participate this month.

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Her. I'm female.

No, it was him @Withywarlockthat I was referring to as a "He" whom I nominated in the last contest. I know very well that you're a lady. Even your last 40th birthday post had it highlighted in it. 

Edited by Heatman

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😄. Even the way you chat should tell anyone here that you're a woman. 

How can you decipher that one's sex is a female from the way they chat? It might be a skill that you have but don't know it yet.