Register Now
egghead

Do you play horror games?

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I'd love to see a new Texas chainsaw massacre game. That would be dope to play. Imagine hiding and then hearing the Rev of a chainsaw. I could see it working as a game. I think one came out back in the 80s or early 90s. I think on an atari console. 

That would be gruesome to walk around sawing at people in today's graphics. The Evil Dead coming out might be similar to that. Can't do Evil Dead w/o the chainsaw. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'd love to see a new Texas chainsaw massacre game. That would be dope to play. Imagine hiding and then hearing the Rev of a chainsaw. I could see it working as a game. I think one came out back in the 80s or early 90s. I think on an atari console. 

And the game new Texas chainsaw massacre is even based on a true life event. I'd like to see another one too. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think that I loved the movie of Texas chainsaw massacre more than the game. I'm not saying the game isn't good but it's the movie for me. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh wow, I had no idea a new one is coming out!!! Looks like it's a sequel since they mentioned 50 years since Leather face.

I loved both movies, the original and the remake so I'm looking forward to this one. I just hope they don't ruin this like the spate of terrible movies coming out lately.

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh wow, I had no idea a new one is coming out!!! Looks like it's a sequel since they mentioned 50 years since Leather face.

It was really a nice feeling when I get to find out. Hopefully, it's going to better than what we have seen in the past. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I loved both movies, the original and the remake so I'm looking forward to this one. I just hope they don't ruin this like the spate of terrible movies coming out lately.

If they like, let them have it ruined. Like it's my project that's going to suffer at the end of their mess up right?