Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Cyberpunk 2077 question

I'll maybe get Cyberpunk when it comes down quite a bit but I have a question.Is there a lot of dick jokes and the like in this game? I read you can customize your junk in this game. I admit I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to games ,but I'm also not a f***ing 13 year old.If it has a bunch of childish  references to cyberdicks and whatever I think I 'll pass.

I don't remember, but I'm sure there are some dick jokes sprinkled around the game. I can't say I recall any, but I'm sure there is. There's a lot of adult humor in the game, sexual in nature. I think there's also sex shops in the game and there are visible sex toys in the game. But I think it's only one section in the game. 

Edited by Kane99

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have moved on from playing Cyberpunk 2077 a long time ago and nothing about the game seems to bother me of late. 

Lol, we understand that the game lacks that drive to catch fun around it, due to series of bugs on it. I heard that it's devs have released several patches, simply to repair it's bug issues. 

14 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

I'll maybe get Cyberpunk when it comes down quite a bit but I have a question.Is there a lot of dick jokes and the like in this game? I read you can customize your junk in this game. I admit I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to games ,but I'm also not a f***ing 13 year old.If it has a bunch of childish  references to cyberdicks and whatever I think I 'll pass.

There are definitely some dick jokes sighting in the game Cyberpunk 2077. 

Here are is something to read through. 

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/cyberpunk-2077-transphobic-ad/

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are definitely some dick jokes sighting in the game Cyberpunk 2077. 

Here are is something to read through. 

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/cyberpunk-2077-transphobic-ad/

I wish I can unread that, but it's a good example of stirring the controversy pot gone wrong. This is more of that ‘out of touch syndrome' from developers that are trying to reach a certain population that they know nothing about, or just trying to portray their game as open minded, but ends up offending those people. They simply tried to get some publicity attention and now they offended that community by displaying a trans person with an erection like they are a deviant. And then there are more attacks on how crazy the left is and blah blah blah, when it was all another case of 'out of touch syndrome' by developers looking for attention. 

I can't say anything about things like jokes and the audio. Considering the game allows you to customise your genitalia, there is probably some references to those parts of the body.

But the good thing for you is that you can turn the nudity off - https://screenrant.com/turn-off-nudity-cyberpunk-2077/#:~:text=To turn off the nudity%2C players will need to be,off depending on their preference.

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I wish I can unread that, but it's a good example of stirring the controversy pot gone wrong. This is more of that ‘out of touch syndrome' from developers that are trying to reach a certain population that they know nothing about, or just trying to portray their game as open minded, but ends up offending those people. They simply tried to get some publicity attention and now they offended that community by displaying a trans person with an erection like they are a deviant. And then there are more attacks on how crazy the left is and blah blah blah, when it was all another case of 'out of touch syndrome' by developers looking for attention. 

Seriously, it was a crazy scene from what happened and the backlash that followed it up. They probably didn't know it's going to turn out like that. 

22 hours ago, m76 said:

I don't remember any dick jokes, the whole customize your junk is a frivolous pointless gimmick in the game, it has no reason or rhyme for existing.

Yeah I don't remember it being important whatsoever. There are sex scenes in the game, but they don't show any genitalia when it happens. 

7 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm still waiting on an update for the ps4. I have an unopened copy from over a year now. If the next update still isn't playable for the ps4, then I'm just gonna hold the game for ps5 when I get it many years from now when prices are $400. I've just about giving up on it. 

Personally, I would suggest that you move it on to Playstation 5, that's definitely going to offer you a more better experience. 

Reality this game had such a disastrous launch I'd put that disc in my ps4, get the current update and see if it ran ok.It still might be an unplayable mess but I'd like to see if it's playable now. I'd look at it like an experiment then maybe shake my head and un install it. But yeah It looks and plays better on ps5.