Register Now
Crazycrab

State of Play 2nd February 2022: 2pm (P), 5pm (E), 10pm (UK)

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Fans are not completely satisfied with the outcome of Gran Turismo 7 and I still don't know why because In my opinion the game was just right and there is nothing more that should be added to it though.

Why are just scrolling down the PlayStation sub-forum going from topic to topic making a comment on each one like it's some sort of task? All that your doing is bringing months-dead threads back to the very top whilst bumping down more recent and relevant threads further down. Stop it, now.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Fans are not completely satisfied with the outcome of Gran Turismo 7 and I still don't know why because In my opinion the game was just right and there is nothing more that should be added to it though.

This is conclusive proof that you don't give a shit about what your posting.  You just pick a subforum, make a post then click next topic rinse and repeat.  You don't put any effort into researching your posts  and don't pay the slightest bit of attention to what others writing.  Your an absolute waster and I know I'm not the only one who is completely sick of it.  As the OP I'm going to request a lock because I don't want you responding and bumping this months dead topic any more.