Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sports games that feature more obscure sports?

The 2020 olympic game has many obscure sports, it's great arcade sports fun to be honest. Some would even call it a hidden gem 😄

Guessing there are others :

Handball, rugby and cricket have had a fair few releases over the years.

Steep and rider republique (haven't played RR yet) could also be worth mentioning.

then their is always beach spikers for the gamecube and yes i'll mention it anyways the dead or alive beach volleyball series.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

The 2020 olympic game has many obscure sports, it's great arcade sports fun to be honest. Some would even call it a hidden gem 😄

Guessing there are others :

Handball, rugby and cricket have had a fair few releases over the years.

Steep and rider republique (haven't played RR yet) could also be worth mentioning.

then their is always beach spikers for the gamecube and yes i'll mention it anyways the dead or alive beach volleyball series.

Seriously, getting into playing cricket both in video games and in real life is something that's been eluding me for years. I really hate that sports. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, getting into playing cricket both in video games and in real life is something that's been eluding me for years. I really hate that sports. 

I've never played cricket so woulden't even know where to start with that.

For us europeans baseball and american football is also a niche sport. Plenty of games for those sports avaible good or bad.

I've been thinking of importing mlb the show 22 when i comes out, kind of wanted to last year but diden't have a series x at the time so i passed on it. Always heard good words about the mlb games sony publishes.

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

I've never played cricket so woulden't even know where to start with that.

For us europeans baseball and american football is also a niche sport. Plenty of games for those sports avaible good or bad.

I've been thinking of importing mlb the show 22 when i comes out, kind of wanted to last year but diden't have a series x at the time so i passed on it. Always heard good words about the mlb games sony publishes.

It's American football, Rugby 🏉 and Soccer that's my favorite when it comes to sports. I do enjoy a little bit of boxing 🥊 and UFC. 

Obscure sports? Like weird and confusing, and random? I mean, maybe curling, horseshoes, cricket and stuff like that. idk. I can't think of any sports games that are too obscure. Maybe those rugby games or cricket games that came out a while ago on Xbox I think.