Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

43 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes the crow is hilarious and also in near future such game style may get popular more.

Personally, I'm in love with this sort of games, only that it's not that popular yet for more gamers to buy into it. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the crow is hilarious and also in near future such game style may get popular more.

With the way the game is set up, I'm very sure that with the right PR and marketing, it's definitely going to get popular. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that it's something that's very common with most gamers, our backlogs can be very frightening. 

I know right, I have over fourteen games I need to play. Gaming is like collecting Pokémon cards, you get every last card, even though you'll likely never use any of them.

4 minutes ago, Techno said:

I know right, I have over fourteen games I need to play. Gaming is like collecting Pokémon cards, you get every last card, even though you'll likely never use any of them.

Just like most of us have all set up to get at least 3 of the new games that are yet to be released this year and add to our backlogs 😂.. We never stop buying. 

On 2/10/2022 at 2:12 AM, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm in love with this sort of games, only that it's not that popular yet for more gamers to buy into it. 

Cuteness factor is there and also the thing about such games is that you would enjoy the gameplay as well.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Cuteness factor is there and also the thing about such games is that you would enjoy the gameplay as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. It was actually among the first thing that I picked out in the game and then the gameplay too.