Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

52 minutes ago, Empire said:

I remember when i saw a footage of this game on youtube when the spider character opened a crow's mouth. Glad the game has finally released on the switch and other platforms as well

They had a good project on ground and I believe it's why they moved it up to see its release finally. Are you going to play it? 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes the gameplay wise it is kind of falling between the easy and the odd graphics type for me. But yeah I am sure there must be takers for the game.

The graphics isn't that bad in my opinion. I have seen worse when it comes to games with bad graphics. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do have a lot of gamers on my friend's list that are more into these sort of arcade level graphics games. 

The real truth of the matter is that, the game was set up in a very funny way which makes it interesting for some gamers. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, some arcade level graphics in arcade games really matter to a good number of classic gamers out there today. 

It's actually why I still enjoy some games on Atari 2600 till date and some on my SNES. 

On 2/13/2022 at 1:15 PM, Empire said:

I remember when i saw a footage of this game on youtube when the spider character opened a crow's mouth. Glad the game has finally released on the switch and other platforms as well

They had to release the game on other platforms because it's one way to help it penetrate the gaming market very quickly. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

They had to release the game on other platforms because it's one way to help it penetrate the gaming market very quickly. 

It's a bad business having a game on just one or two platforms. A lot of gamers would be cut off and it affects the game's sales.