Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Oh this looks fun. Looks like they mix some classic retro style graphics with some more modern graphics. I can dig this. Hopefully it's not just on the Switch though. 

Yeah, my brother couldn't resist the urge to get the game immediately I had it shown to him. He's really enjoying it. 

On 2/16/2022 at 1:53 AM, Justin11 said:

It's simply nice since we have more game publishers, it wouldn't be a one horse racer at all. 

It's not about the publishers but about the platforms the game is made available for playing on release. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the game gets released on multiple platforms at once, it's definitely going to interested the number of gamers getting into the game. 

Provided it has a PS4, PS5, Microsoft, it will definitely attract sales. Gamers of Sony play station are simply much more than any other. I am not segregating, but that's the real thing. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I got your point. So, which platforms is the video game released on? 

It's available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch. I think that's all about it for now. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can only be able to play it on your Windows PC since you're yet to upgrade to Playstation 4. 

I don't own a windows PC, my close friend over here have Microsoft windows PC, I do play video games with he's. I will play this one too via his own console if I have that chance. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that there is another way to play or climb the web. It's basically the way it's designed to play. 

It's a very awkward but funny video game, I would give that to it. It's the funny aspect of it that makes gamers like it. 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:00 AM, Lens said:

Very interesting!  I love the way the Web is being climbed. I will love to play it.

It has an old retro feel to it. It reminds me of an old game that I just can't remember the name of. 
I got to agree on the way the web is being climbed. I would like to try out this game. 

2 hours ago, Altair said:

It has an old retro feel to it. It reminds me of an old game that I just can't remember the name of. 
I got to agree on the way the web is being climbed. I would like to try out this game. 

You're very correct about the game having some retro-ish feel to it. Everything about the game offer some sort of old unique experience. 

13 hours ago, Altair said:

Yes especially spider feels like bettle there. For some reason that is also a funny thing.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes especially spider feels like bettle there. For some reason that is also a funny thing.

It's the funny part of the game that makes it mean something to me. I really enjoy playing games that makes me happy.