Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

On 2/23/2022 at 7:07 AM, Boblee said:

You're very correct about the game having some retro-ish feel to it. Everything about the game offer some sort of old unique experience. 

It's very obvious that retro video games still holds a big place in some gamers heart till today. They never age at all. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think nintendo has plenty of the retro styled games beside nintendo is home for platformer and RPG games.

Which ones have you played so far amongst the plenty of the retro styled games Nintendo have on their database? 

I think nintendo has plenty of the retro styled games beside nintendo is home for platformer and RPG games.

Nintendo always does what's best for Nintendo. It's why you see their gaming policies differ from what other companies do. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

They have closed source walled garden like apple. But sometimes you need it for your company.

Yeah, it's why the have a unique way of doing their business which works out well for them most of the time. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah people who are fan of the apple tend to forget about what the apple does and so it's reasonable to say that in near future such walled garden companies would be not much of use.

Isn't it the same thing with those who are fans to their loving video games companies like EA, Ubisoft and the rest. They never see their flaws. 

Yeah people who are fan of the apple tend to forget about what the apple does and so it's reasonable to say that in near future such walled garden companies would be not much of use.

Apple company is too greedy for my liking and it's actually why I find it very difficult to get into making use of their products. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

All of them are just looking for what's profitable for them. Apple and Samsung phones are just like that. I really don't know what made them so special more than other brand. 

But there are companies that are too greedy more than they should be like like Apple. How can they remove their phone chargers to sell it separately? 

On 3/2/2022 at 5:02 AM, Heatman said:

Apple company is too greedy for my liking and it's actually why I find it very difficult to get into making use of their products. 

Indeed it is greedy. Plus the issue with them is that you would end up in paying a lot to maintain them as well.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Indeed it is greedy. Plus the issue with them is that you would end up in paying a lot to maintain them as well.

Seriously, Apple is one frustrating company to deal with. Yes they have quite a stack of quality products but they are very annoying. 

Indeed you would even get frustrated with the fact that RAM is being soldered and stuck with laptop and apple mini, so that you can't buy upgrades lol. so you have to customize before buying in near future with M1 pro chips.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Indeed you would even get frustrated with the fact that RAM is being soldered and stuck with laptop and apple mini, so that you can't buy upgrades lol. so you have to customize before buying in near future with M1 pro chips.

It's actually why most people find it very challenging because it's something that they can't work around.