Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

You can't have a boring moment playing the Webbed. I made my fiance to play it once and she never stopped since then. 

As far as I'm concerned, playing on Nintendo Switch is one of the most beautiful place you can really enjoy such games. 

On 3/6/2022 at 8:09 AM, skyfire said:

Indeed you would even get frustrated with the fact that RAM is being soldered and stuck with laptop and apple mini, so that you can't buy upgrades lol. so you have to customize before buying in near future with M1 pro chips.

If the RAM isn't up to my standard, it's going to be very difficult for me to cope with making use of it. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been using 4GB RAM on my smartphone for a while now and whatever I'm going to use next should be above 6GB RAM. 

I am also making use of 4GB RAM device. I am eyeing Apple iPhone latest version. But it will cost me close to the money for PS5, which is given me mixed feelings. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am happy with my 6GB device as of now but in near future I may have to upgrade if possible as that would help me with games.

8GB is definitely a good set up. That's twice bigger than my own which means that it's something that's better by all means. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just recently introduced the game to my female friend at my workplace and she really loves the game. It was so easy for her. 

There are some gamers who take to new games very quickly and easily with no stress unlike others. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who take to new games very quickly and easily with no stress unlike others. 

Seriously, it's like it's something that's set up in their genes to pick up new games like they are the one's it was made for. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's like it's something that's set up in their genes to pick up new games like they are the one's it was made for. 

Yeah, that's absolutely correct and I know it because there are a few video games that I took to its heels just like that. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, if you have the funds, you wouldn't spend much time to get going with some video games especially when they launched newly. 

Some games that are developed well are good to be purchased even when it's released because you wouldn't have anything to worry about. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some games that are developed well are good to be purchased even when it's released because you wouldn't have anything to worry about. 

You wouldn't worry about the price when it is affordable and the overall performance is great. 

On 3/10/2022 at 11:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You wouldn't worry about the price when it is affordable and the overall performance is great. 

Some gamers don't even look at the price when they are getting their games.