Register Now
skyfire

Webbed

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers don't even look at the price when they are getting their games. 

Personally, the price or the cost of the video game that I'm getting is definitely going to determine if I'm playing the game or not. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Price affects a lot of gamers unless you are rich who can afford every title out there.

Seriously, just like my Russian friend who spends money on games like mad. It's sad when his country is doing to Ukraine now. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, just like my Russian friend who spends money on games like mad. It's sad when his country is doing to Ukraine now. 

Vladimir Putin is the most coldest man that I have seen in a long time now to push Ukraine to the point where he's killing all of them. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't mix being rich with war.  I mean I could be rich and rest of the country can be poor and that would be also criticized. I guess sometimes we have to take things for what they are.

59 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I don't mix being rich with war.  I mean I could be rich and rest of the country can be poor and that would be also criticized. I guess sometimes we have to take things for what they are.

And that's exactly what's happening to the owner of Chelsea football club today. He's been criticized and all his assets frozen by the UK government. 

29 minutes ago, egghead said:

I know nothing about this game. A quick search on google tells me that this is an interesting game.

Yeah exactly, it's a very good game that's also funny as well to get into playing as well. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I know nothing about this game. A quick search on google tells me that this is an interesting game.

If you have watched the video game's trailer, you can easily pick out that it's a game that comes with a sense of humor. 

On 3/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, Heatman said:

And that's exactly what's happening to the owner of Chelsea football club today. He's been criticized and all his assets frozen by the UK government. 

Yep that's why business, religion, politics and the gaming should not mix. because it becomes a weapon on each other.

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yep that's why business, religion, politics and the gaming should not mix. because it becomes a weapon on each other.

Football was never anywhere near politics but everything have changed so much over the past few years and it's really disappointing. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Football was never anywhere near politics but everything have changed so much over the past few years and it's really disappointing. 

Well, say hello to FIFA and UEFA with how deep they have gotten with politics and it really makes them look like politicians. 

On 3/13/2022 at 5:26 PM, Boblee said:

Vladimir Putin is the most coldest man that I have seen in a long time now to push Ukraine to the point where he's killing all of them. 

Maybe we are discussing on wrong topic on his thread but I would also like to add my opinion on Putin. I think he is the pure incarnation of evil, I think the most vile man after Hitler. Sadly, the world is letting this happen.

On 3/13/2022 at 7:24 AM, skyfire said:

Price affects a lot of gamers unless you are rich who can afford every title out there.

Well, the game Webbed isn't that expensive for those that are interested in playing the game. It's why I love the game.