Register Now
skyfire

Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R

The graphics look very good. It’s amazing to see a Fast & Furious game on the Switch considering that I know the franchise from See You Again. It’s also amazing to see Nintendo release more car games also. But It's crap 😞 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:15 AM, skyfire said:

Here's the interest post launch trailer of the game. Not a fan of racing games but thought about sharing it for those who have switch.

If the game is really worth it, I'm most likely going to get it and I know a lot of gamers that are into racing games that would like it too. 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:15 AM, skyfire said:

Here's the interest post launch trailer of the game. Not a fan of racing games but thought about sharing it for those who have switch.

Most of the recent Fast & Furious movies haven't been that realistic with what they act in it, so I can't say much how decent their games would be. 

On 2/9/2022 at 10:20 PM, Heatman said:

If the game is really worth it, I'm most likely going to get it and I know a lot of gamers that are into racing games that would like it too. 

I think for those who are into racing they may find it good I suppose.

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If it's something like Gran Turismo, I would have really gone all into full time. Gran Turismo is a hot game. 

Yeah, if it was a quality racing simulator like Gran Turismo or an arcade racer like Need For Speed, I'd have liked it far more. It's nowhere near other vehicular combat  games with powerups like Mario Kart in terms of quality. It's a really dull game in my eyes.

GT is a quality racing game even if I don't get much of it's playing time due to my involvement with other enticing video games of my choice. But, it doesn't mean I don't play it, I am just waiting for GT 7 release on PS4. Majority of it's editions are PS2 and PS3 based games.