Register Now
skyfire

Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't like this game that much because it just seems like a generic vehicular war game with powerups. There's nothing special about it.

Not really, I've seen the review first time, watched the trailer of F&F, it didn't entice me to go for the racing game. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Not really, I've seen the review first time, watched the trailer of F&F, it didn't entice me to go for the racing game. 

Yeah, there was a vast difference from what you get in Gran Turismo series and the game which makes some gamers not fancy it. 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there was a vast difference from what you get in Gran Turismo series and the game which makes some gamers not fancy it. 

I already know that, not everyone gonna fancy the game, that's gamers for you. Everyone wouldn't love one thing, we got choice, but I prefer GT series. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, personally I don't see the reason why they had to not include all the consoles at once. Why is that? 

It's either they are trying to study and access the market for the game and when it reacts the way they want, then they make another move to it. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think the last game that featured Fast and Furious in the title, was regarded as a really awful game. Part of me thinks this will end up being hot garbage, but maybe I'll be wrong. 

Awful is an understatement - It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say it was one of the worst games in the past decade and one of the worst racers of all time.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Awful is an understatement - It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say it was one of the worst games in the past decade and one of the worst racers of all time.

Seriously, sometimes I ask myself why do these video games companies makes such sick games? It's not like they don't know it's crap. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, sometimes I ask myself why do these video games companies makes such sick games? It's not like they don't know it's crap. 

The real question is why gamers who already know how shitty the games are but still purchase it? Something is definitely wrong. 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:00 AM, Boblee said:

The real question is why gamers who already know how shitty the games are but still purchase it? Something is definitely wrong. 

Probably because they hope a game franchise they really like will be good again. 🤣
-- 
Not a fan of racing games so i will pass. I do like mario kart though. 

2 hours ago, Altair said:

Probably because they hope a game franchise they really like will be good again. 🤣
-- 
Not a fan of racing games so i will pass. I do like mario kart though. 

Then you must try out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's even available on Nintendo Switch as well. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Then you must try out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's even available on Nintendo Switch as well. 

Years ago I tried Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on switch and was not fond of that Mario kart. 
It did not feel right.  

Thanks for the recommendation though. 🙂