Register Now
skyfire

Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R

1 minute ago, Altair said:

Years ago I tried Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on switch and was not fond of that Mario kart. 
It did not feel right.  

Thanks for the recommendation though. 🙂 

Alright mate, I was thinking that it's something that you would like because I actually did enjoyed playing it on Switch. But anyways to each their own. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Mario kart is way too old. And world has gone into the NFS and other racing games. People have to get used to new games now.

A person can like older and newer games. 
There is nothing wrong with that. 
There are people who like NFS and other racing games along with Mario kart. 
Besides Mario kart has been updated for the switch which is a recent console.  

16 minutes ago, Altair said:

Some gamers even seem to love older games and appreciate it more than new games. @The Blackangelstands out well in this regard. 

5 hours ago, Altair said:

I do love getting into some old video games from time to time. The last one that played was The Punisher on SEGA. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Super Mario Bros is the option I played, I don't know anything about Mario Kart or Deluxe games. If I want them I can go search for them. 

If you have Nintendo Switch, it's a game that you can really enjoy playing on the platform - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have Nintendo Switch, it's a game that you can really enjoy playing on the platform - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. 

I am not a Nintendo switch user, the super Mario Bros I played is a coincidence. I played it when I went to the cinema four years ago. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not a Nintendo switch user, the super Mario Bros I played is a coincidence. I played it when I went to the cinema four years ago. 

If you are really into mobile gaming, then getting a Nintendo Switch would do you a lot of good because it's designed best for such. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you have a good smartphone with some cool specs in RAM and storage, it's definitely going to be serve you well in mobile gaming. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have a good smartphone with some cool specs in RAM and storage, it's definitely going to be serve you well in mobile gaming. 

My phone Ram isn't all that high, but is still serving me better, which is encouraging for me, because it doesn't lag via mobile gaming. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

My phone Ram isn't all that high, but is still serving me better, which is encouraging for me, because it doesn't lag via mobile gaming. 

As far as I'm concerned, if the RAM of any smartphone isn't at least 4GB it's not something that I can use for myself. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, if the RAM of any smartphone isn't at least 4GB it's not something that I can use for myself. 

My phone RAM is 4GB, is quite okay, serving some needs online and some it isn't, due to its inability to install such kind of information. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

My phone RAM is 4GB, is quite okay, serving some needs online and some it isn't, due to its inability to install such kind of information. 

4GB RAM is quite average and it works most for all games. But your next smartphone should be higher than 4GB RAM.