Register Now
skyfire

Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

4GB RAM is quite average and it works most for all games. But your next smartphone should be higher than 4GB RAM. 

I am managing it, at least it enables me to fulfill my needs online and playing some Android games. I'll change it only when it is not functioning again properly. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am managing it, at least it enables me to fulfill my needs online and playing some Android games. I'll change it only when it is not functioning again properly. 

As long as the smartphone battery lasts longer and having the RAM at 4GB already, it's definitely good for at least 80% of your needs. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to tech, it's not wise to manage them because they will keep on frustrating you on multiple occasions. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I won't manage my device when it has crossed boundary. I just want my device to be sound and flawless. 

It's actually why I don't allow any of my tech software to go out of date. I do my updates whenever I get the notification to do so. 

On 2/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, Boblee said:

If you are to choose between Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R and Gran Turismo 6, what's going to be your pick? 

I would like to wait for Gran Turismo 7 and it's most likely going to be my best pick so far if it comes out very well. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I don't allow any of my tech software to go out of date. I do my updates whenever I get the notification to do so. 

That's how it should be, so you wouldn't miss out on any improved DLCs, which will help repair bugs/glitches. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually when it comes to my racing cars, I will always try my possible best to have everything updated, so I don't be at a disadvantage in any race. 

What's your opinion on the games narrative - what's the designs in the game that you didn't like that much? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love racing games, combined with shooting, just as GTA. Even in the movie of F&F, it was almost same plot with GTA game type. But the video game of F&F is way too bizarre. 

Then you should get into playing more of Mad Max kind of racing shooting video games that have survival mode in it too.