Register Now
kingpotato

Armored titan skin from Attack on Titan coming to COD Warzone and Vanguard

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Eh that doesn't look good at all. Why can't they make it as close to the show? It just doesn't screen Attack on Titan to me. 

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

My thoughts exactly - it just screams cheap Halloween costume from the dollar store. This is hideous!

I disagree its doesnt look that bad. Sure his ribs look kinda weird but Ive seen worse and this one looks decent enough. Yes it could have been better but its pretty much what I expected of a titan skin.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree its doesnt look that bad. Sure his ribs look kinda weird but Ive seen worse and this one looks decent enough. Yes it could have been better but its pretty much what I expected of a titan skin.

Bro - it looks like something I'd wear to a Halloween costume to scare everyone. Hell, Id probably look in the mirror and scare myself XD

On 2/11/2022 at 3:45 AM, killamch89 said:

Honestly, it looks disgusting - like what even is that? It looks like a freaking Halloween costume - I mean someone's late to the party XD

Well, even a Halloween costume do look a lot better than this because they do put in good effort in making them costume. This is a crappy work. 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:51 PM, kingpotato said:

Well it looks better than the Levi skin thats for sure xD

images (3).jpeg

Yikes!! Who on earth had this designed? What kind of meth was he or she on to actually get this out and expect gamers to like it? This is a complete failure as far as I know. 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:13 AM, Boblee said:

Yikes!! Who on earth had this designed? What kind of meth was he or she on to actually get this out and expect gamers to like it? This is a complete failure as far as I know. 

To shock you, there will be so many gamers who would actually think that's a cool design and they will spend on it. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

It’s a great skin, people hate on everything. OmG FoRtNiTe skin, who cares lol fortnite has done some sick collaborations for many fanbases.

It's a shit skin 😂.. It's not about hating on everything, it's a shit show, it's a shit show!! 😑 

On 2/11/2022 at 7:26 PM, killamch89 said:

Bro - it looks like something I'd wear to a Halloween costume to scare everyone. Hell, Id probably look in the mirror and scare myself XD

Haha, it looks very ugly and creepy. There is no way I would get or even wear it on Halloween because you're very correct about scaring myself to death with it 😂

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Haha, it looks very ugly and creepy. There is no way I would get or even wear it on Halloween because you're very correct about scaring myself to death with it 😂

I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I can't remember the last one I ever participated in its celebration. 

On topic, do you think that's the worst skin you have ever seen?