Register Now
The Blackangel

What's the possibly strangest app you have on your phone?

Ok I have a ton of games on my phone but that's not what people may laugh at. I also have things like Netflix, Hulu, Shudder, and other streaming services. The one that will get you guys is that I have the RDR2 app. Yes there is an RDR2 app. It allows you all sorts of things, like downloading manuals, and I think you an even play RDR2 Online through the app, but I haven't tried that since I'm not a fan of online gaming.

So what's your weirdest app?

Hard to say if it's strange but I have an app that assigns three random words to places on a map. It's used by emergency services and breakdown services to make it easy to find where you are if it's hard to figure out a street name etc. 

I'll probably never use it but I like to have it just in case. 

On 2/15/2022 at 11:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am happy I've deleted the PI app, Brave mining browsers on my phone. They simply get fake promising features, which yielded zero returns for me. Brave simply use my credits mined to give to third parties without my permission. 

I hate such mining apps. Maybe its because of my experience, but it is difficult for me to believe that apps that can help me mine cryptos exist on mobiles.

I do not have any weired or possibly strangest apps other then what people put on TikTok or instagram and you look at the videos or images in a weired way saying to yourself WTF people Xd. I say that most all apps that we have on our systems we aren't even aware that we have it installed. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:03 AM, Knight Barida said:

I hate such mining apps. Maybe its because of my experience, but it is difficult for me to believe that apps that can help me mine cryptos exist on mobiles.

Those apps aren't worth the time, it is better to stick to my chrome browser app, even if it's given me nothing than spending time on the ones that promised earnings and still earned nothing. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:38 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Those apps aren't worth the time, it is better to stick to my chrome browser app, even if it's given me nothing than spending time on the ones that promised earnings and still earned nothing. 

The funny part of all of these mining apps is that they will make you believe that you are making progress, but the reverse is the case at the end of the day since you can't withdraw those earnings.

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The funny part of all of these mining apps is that they will make you believe that you are making progress, but the reverse is the case at the end of the day since you can't withdraw those earnings.

Their are some of them you can withdraw your earnings from, not all. That's why I don't get into them, since it is rare to find legit ones.