Register Now
The Blackangel

What's the possibly strangest app you have on your phone?

On 3/30/2022 at 9:09 PM, Knight Barida said:

The funny part of all of these mining apps is that they will make you believe that you are making progress, but the reverse is the case at the end of the day since you can't withdraw those earnings.

Yes cryptotab,  honeygain falls into that category. they eat more of your CPU than you can earn out of.

On 4/6/2022 at 5:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Honeygain is just slow miner app, but it's interface is friendly, easy to understand how mining works on the app. But for cryptotab, I can't say much, because I didn't find it friendly. 

I know one friend who posted about it recently on facebook, he said he took like 5 months to even see anything registered. earning from such service is hard. same with cryptotab.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I know one friend who posted about it recently on facebook, he said he took like 5 months to even see anything registered. earning from such service is hard. same with cryptotab.

Very hard indeed, i am using three devices at the moment to connect Honeygain, yet I'm unable to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, which is 20,000 points, around $20. It might take me the whole year to get there buddy. 

On 4/8/2022 at 1:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Very hard indeed, i am using three devices at the moment to connect Honeygain, yet I'm unable to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold, which is 20,000 points, around $20. It might take me the whole year to get there buddy. 

I also think that if it takes 1 year to earn something from site or say software. basically they are using us like products and are in profits.

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I also think that if it takes 1 year to earn something from site or say software. basically they are using us like products and are in profits.

Correct. They're just milking from us, and we aren't milking anything from them. It's a shame that, I'm not earning something reasonable with them even as I'm using three devices to connect Honeygain. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct. They're just milking from us, and we aren't milking anything from them. It's a shame that, I'm not earning something reasonable with them even as I'm using three devices to connect Honeygain. 

Yeah so it's better to switch to minergate instead with old devices can be used for the mining too. It's better than way.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:25 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah so it's better to switch to minergate instead with old devices can be used for the mining too. It's better than way.

Can you explain briefly at least how minergate operates? If I'm a fan with it, definitely I'll go on to mine coins using the app or site. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Can you explain briefly at least how minergate operates? If I'm a fan with it, definitely I'll go on to mine coins using the app or site. 

Its a mining app. download the software and let it run in the background of PC or phone. it earns good and you can check stats online too. plus it's lot faster than honeygain.