Register Now
The Blackangel

What's the possibly strangest app you have on your phone?

PI node app us just strange to me, I'll be deleting the app soon, I don't see any worth of the app. It's taking over two years since its developers claimed that the PI node will be coming into crypto space, but yet to be seen. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I removed one of the craziest app on my phone which is Honeygain, very slow mining app, draining my battery constantly. 

One of the most useless applications I have ever seen which was designed by Bizdustry or they have a connection with it. 

On 4/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, Heatman said:

I wouldn't call VPN applications strange applications because they are just the only app some people might see as being odd. 

VPNs are cool application to have in any of your internet connectivity gadgets. I have both paid and free versions of VPN. 

I help my woman with keep track of her menstruation cycle, so I keep the app for it in my smartphone for her. I know most men wouldn't have a clue to how the calculations is done, so it's a weird one for me. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I help my woman with keep track of her menstruation cycle, so I keep the app for it in my smartphone for her. I know most men wouldn't have a clue to how the calculations is done, so it's a weird one for me. 

Unless your phone dispenses tampons and Midol, I'm not seeing how that helps.😉

Edited by The Blackangel

I don't remember the name, but I once installed an app that claimed to pay for receiving text. Since I had to give a lot of permission, I uninstalled the app soon after installing. However, I still get messages form the app.

On 5/25/2022 at 9:42 AM, The Blackangel said:

Dating apps aren't weird in my opinion. From what I can see, they're actually quite popular.

Yeah, I agree. I don't know why dating apps would be considered weird when every sector is making use of modern technology.