Register Now
The Blackangel

What's the possibly strangest app you have on your phone?

On 5/26/2022 at 1:14 PM, Boblee said:

I help my woman with keep track of her menstruation cycle, so I keep the app for it in my smartphone for her. I know most men wouldn't have a clue to how the calculations is done, so it's a weird one for me. 

Man, you're very caring to be able to know how to calculate that. I don't have any lead on how it's done. 

On 5/25/2022 at 3:42 PM, The Blackangel said:

Dating apps aren't weird in my opinion. From what I can see, they're actually quite popular.

Yeah, they are very popular here as well. I have meet two good ladies from it and we still talk till now. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've taken my time again to uninstall another crypto mining app that was busy sucking my battery down but no tangible reward. 

I have never believed that it's possible to mine cryptocurrency with just smartphone. It's not feasible at all. You need better tools (PC) with a lot of power to do so. 

I bumped into one application called Cuddlr which allows you to find people within your location that are in need for a cuddle. If you ask me, I'd say that it's one creepy application. I never downloaded it anyways. 

There is weird app my cousin installed on my phone that converts your data to spendable money , I still haven't made use of it because I feel its just going to be draining my data without giving any real value.

19 minutes ago, Clasher said:

There is weird app my cousin installed on my phone that converts your data to spendable money , I still haven't made use of it because I feel its just going to be draining my data without giving any real value.

There's a way that you can have it bypassed to save your date and still have money made from it. If there's a way to prevent the application from running in the background, whenever you come across free WiFi, you can have it launched and see what it's going to make for you. 

On 7/6/2022 at 11:50 PM, Heatman said:

I bumped into one application called Cuddlr which allows you to find people within your location that are in need for a cuddle. If you ask me, I'd say that it's one creepy application. I never downloaded it anyways. 

That kind of app might end up putting one in trouble. I can never recommend such app unless on places where you are sure that you will get maximum security. 

When I think about the apps I have on my phone and then checking again to confirm the apps I have on my phone are right I don't think there is an app that I would say is strange if I am honest. I have the usual apps like messenger, twitch, twitter, banking app, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and such but I don't think there is really an app I would call strange. I do have Zedge which is an app for ringtones and wallpapers for your phone.