Register Now
m76

The games you never got to play...

I always wanted to play Lollipop Chainsaw, but I never got a copy during the PS3 era and it's never been re-released digitally on the current consoles, PC or even via XBox backwards compatibility or PS Now.  I still have a PS3 but used copies are becoming pretty rare and expensive these days, sigh:

Screenshot_2022-02-14-10-28-00-260_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.b963319205a9a74a64d8bcdecca1a4e8.jpg

Maybe some day...

Edited by Crazycrab

49 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I always wanted to play Lollipop Chainsaw, but I never got a copy during the PS3 era and it's never been re-released digitally on the current consoles, PC or even via XBox backwards compatibility or PS Now.  I still have a PS3 but used copies are becoming pretty rare and expensive these days, sigh:

Screenshot_2022-02-14-10-28-00-260_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.b963319205a9a74a64d8bcdecca1a4e8.jpg

Maybe some day...

Did you check out ebay to see if you could see any seller who's listed the game? If you do see one, they are likely to sell cheaper. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Did you check out ebay to see if you could see any seller who's listed the game? If you do see one, they are likely to sell cheaper. 

I do check once in a while and, not really.  The cheapest I've seen are around £35 - £45 including delivery.  That's not exactly as outrageous as some of those but it's a lot money for a game that's 10 years and two generations old.

24 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I do check once in a while and, not really.  The cheapest I've seen are around £35 - £45 including delivery.  That's not exactly as outrageous as some of those but it's a lot money for a game that's 10 years and two generations old.

Sorry to bump and quote myself, I was to late to edit.

I just wish it was available on Gamepass, PS Now or at least available to buy digitally.  I think it's probably a combination of the copyrighted music and multiple publishers involved.  Although Brütal Legend is on Gamepass and it has WAY more licensed music.  I'd assume it to be mostly Kadokawa Shoten and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment not being to agree on so much as the colour of shit is the reason it's not been released digitally on PC or modern consoles.

Edited by Crazycrab

7 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

My sentiments exactly - the game is over a decade old. Why should you be paying $35 for it?

Oh God, we'd be here all day if I listed the games I never got to play. Theres a lot that i wanted to play but couldn't.  The most recent is probably the last of us part 2. I watched a playthrough of it as I don't have a ps4. I wouldn't mind playing it still though. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh God, we'd be here all day if I listed the games I never got to play. Theres a lot that i wanted to play but couldn't.  The most recent is probably the last of us part 2. I watched a playthrough of it as I don't have a ps4. I wouldn't mind playing it still though. 

Haven't played the Last Of Us Part 2 either and I also haven't played the new Ratchet and Clank either.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

My sentiments exactly - the game is over a decade old. Why should you be paying $35 for it?

Well, I think that they know how good the game is and it's why they are still trying to milk it as much as possible.