Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with the death of Arthur Morgan in Red Dead Redemption 2. 

Idk, I never really had dreams about games like RDR2. For me, it has to be more relating to horror games. I don't normally dream about  games though. Honestly, I don't think I have ever dreamed of a video game. Weird that I think of it. Maybe I dreamed of playing games, but not of a game. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Idk, I never really had dreams about games like RDR2. For me, it has to be more relating to horror games. I don't normally dream about  games though. Honestly, I don't think I have ever dreamed of a video game. Weird that I think of it. Maybe I dreamed of playing games, but not of a game. 

I think that it's more like having a sad ending or scene in a game affecting one in a way he or she can't relax in the mind. 

1 hour ago, Altair said:

No I have not.  I have had sleepiness nights from horror movies and that is why I don't watch them.  So this is why I don't play horror games because I would have sleepiness nights from them.

Yeah, it's something that horror movies are capable of doing if you are not built well enough for it to withstand the fear when you sleep. 

4 hours ago, Altair said:

No I have not.  I have had sleepiness nights from horror movies and that is why I don't watch them.  So this is why I don't play horror games because I would have sleepiness nights from them.

Seriously, there is nothing that would make my cousin watch horror movies or play horror games. It's the worst genre for him. 

On 2/24/2022 at 1:35 AM, Heatman said:

I think that it's more like having a sad ending or scene in a game affecting one in a way he or she can't relax in the mind. 

True, we are all different and react to media differently. I just meant I never had dreams on games like RDR2. I may have dreams on horror games, but even those I rarely dream about. If anything I don't dream video games often. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True, we are all different and react to media differently. I just meant I never had dreams on games like RDR2. I may have dreams on horror games, but even those I rarely dream about. If anything I don't dream video games often. 

It's actually why I'm still affected by what happened in the game Spec Ops : The Line till today. I can't seem to get over it. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

RE-7, Dark souls III, Bioshock-2, Spec-ops, Final Fantasy XV, COD Vanguard, gave me tough time playing each of them for the first time. 

Did any of those video games you have mentioned there have you nightmare and sleepless nights!? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, nightmares either, because I couldn't progress far in each of their levels, that's why I mentioned them up front.

That's interesting because some of the games were not even horror games like Call of Duty Vanguard. How does it take your sleep.