Register Now
Yaramaki

Did you ever have sleepless nights or nightmares from playing a certain game?

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's interesting because some of the games were not even horror games like Call of Duty Vanguard. How does it take your sleep. 

I didn't say they're a horror games, COD Vanguard is a shooters action game. It gives me nightmares at mission 4, when AI enemies becomes too hard for me to hack down. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't say they're a horror games, COD Vanguard is a shooters action game. It gives me nightmares at mission 4, when AI enemies becomes too hard for me to hack down. 

So because you couldn't kill your enemies that easily, it gives you nightmares... Are you seriously kidding me right now? 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I do loved playing Call of Duty Vanguard and it's a game that still hold much value to me, even though they have watered it down. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

COD Vanguard is quite interesting game, even if their is done glitch expect around the game, but overall, it is quite encouraging. At least, the bugs didn't destroy it much. 

Call of Duty Vanguard is definitely far more better than what we got from Battlefield 2042. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Call of Duty Vanguard is definitely far more better than what we got from Battlefield 2042. 

By far better, what's in battlefield 2042, is just pot of bugs. Thank God I didn't spend around those games, it could've been a massive regret for me. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

By far better, what's in battlefield 2042, is just pot of bugs. Thank God I didn't spend around those games, it could've been a massive regret for me. 

I don't think that I have seen anyone who liked Battlefield 2042. It's a game that EA really worked well in messing up. 

On 2/26/2022 at 1:45 AM, Heatman said:

And they are not willing to sell or have not been made the right offer don't you think? 

Why would they, Konami is still a healthy company as they make a ton of money with their pachinko business.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that I have seen anyone who liked Battlefield 2042. It's a game that EA really worked well in messing up. 

xD, EA have always been known to be Kings of disappointing video games. Only Apex Legends catched my eyes at the moment around all EA games. 

On 2/25/2022 at 5:41 PM, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm still affected by what happened in the game Spec Ops : The Line till today. I can't seem to get over it. 

Yeah it's one of those games that takes a lot out of you. If I remember correctly, they try to make you feel bad for killing all the enemy soldiers as well. I think it was implied they were US soldiers or something, I forget. But yeah, it's a depressing game.