Register Now
StaceyPowers

Quests you thought would be boring but turned out to be great?

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Usually side quests in Skyrim rocked. I enjoyed doing side quests, because it felt like the quests were endless and you could do whatever quests you wanted. Whether it be main story, or smaller side quests. I took em both on. 

Yeah, and how it helps you to build your character's in the game is another one good perks it comes with that you can easily overlook. 

On 2/15/2022 at 9:13 PM, killamch89 said:

This is a tough one because I usually go into most quest with little to no expectations so I'd only say the quest is boring after I've finished.

If they are not satisfying in the end or there isn't any distinctive plan with the side quests, I'm definitely not getting into them. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided I am pushing on and the game satisfies my want, such will make me proceed without looking backwards. 

Seriously, as long as the fun is still there in playing the game, most gamers would never walk away from playing the game. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, as long as the fun is still there in playing the game, most gamers would never walk away from playing the game. 

Exactly, I wouldn't quit, because it satisfies my want. I just want to keep enjoying the game that way and never yo rush a single action of the game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, I wouldn't quit, because it satisfies my want. I just want to keep enjoying the game that way and never yo rush a single action of the game. 

I would most likely quit a game when it's gameplay is fucked so bad there is nothing good to get out of the game. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I would most likely quit a game when it's gameplay is fucked so bad there is nothing good to get out of the game. 

Yes of course, I wonder what I'll be doing around such video game when their is nothing tangible to enjoy around.