Register Now
StaceyPowers

Quests you thought were bugged in games because of design oversights

Yesterday in Watch Dogs: Legion, I encountered a quest I thought was bugged simply because they left a non-functional elevator panel highlighted as if for use, which one turned out not to need. What are some quests you’ve thought were bugged before because of similar oversights?

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Yesterday in Watch Dogs: Legion, I encountered a quest I thought was bugged simply because they left a non-functional elevator panel highlighted as if for use, which one turned out not to need. What are some quests you’ve thought were bugged before because of similar oversights?

I never checked that out in the game Watch Dogs: Legion. I think that it's something that I had overlooked when playing the game. 

Unfortunately many games have graphical glitches like this. Fortnite is one that comes to mind, as my work friend and I have encountered many graphical glitches. In the long run, it doesn't affect the game, but it can be annoying sometimes if it's happening in the menu or causing other issues in game. But, I also view it as less of a problem, because it's no big deal. If it broke the game, than yeah that's no good. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Unfortunately many games have graphical glitches like this. Fortnite is one that comes to mind, as my work friend and I have encountered many graphical glitches. In the long run, it doesn't affect the game, but it can be annoying sometimes if it's happening in the menu or causing other issues in game. But, I also view it as less of a problem, because it's no big deal. If it broke the game, than yeah that's no good. 

The same thing goes with Apex Legends. The serve issues and constantly being disconnected is the peak of my frustration with playing the game. 

On 2/15/2022 at 11:58 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Majority of the video games I've played and gone far in each of their quests simply gets affected by bugs, and later on, I simply get acquainted or adjust to their bugs. Notably 'EA soccer, Apex Legends, Dead space etc. 

EA FIFA games and bugs are always in bed together. The games designs only looks good in graphics and that's all it offers.