Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is progressing to the top of an in-game organization important to you?

GTA does this a lot with their games. The "American Dream" storyline. Where a fish out of water comes to America, or someone finds their way into a criminal empire and become rich and powerful. That's GTA in a nutshell since it's pretty much been around. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

GTA does this a lot with their games. The "American Dream" storyline. Where a fish out of water comes to America, or someone finds their way into a criminal empire and become rich and powerful. That's GTA in a nutshell since it's pretty much been around. 

Isn't the story behind America - The land of opportunities? It's basically what the game is built from and it's been selling ever since. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

And most of the cities are simply centred to America, especially in USA and Canada. 

They are prominent cites in the country as well as New York. It's why Spiderman is focused on the that particular city. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are prominent cites in the country as well as New York. It's why Spiderman is focused on the that particular city. 

I was simply talking about GTA series locations centering within USA and Canada and not with Spiderman game. 

On 2/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't really care that much about in-game organizations unless they fit my character's beliefs. I'd much rather make my own organization in-game but you can't really do that without mods.

This is actually why some gamers prefer to go at it on PC because it's where they can get everything they want with modding. 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD, we are molding for fun, design the pro to look more of a super star and not like an ordinary animé. 

Now, I understand the point where you're driving at and it's the making of your own players in FIFA right?