Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is progressing to the top of an in-game organization important to you?

41 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Now, I understand the point where you're driving at and it's the making of your own players in FIFA right? 

Yes, I do play soccer games at times. Not just soccer I will design rather, design other of my characters in other games. 

On 2/15/2022 at 7:52 PM, StaceyPowers said:

It seems common in games to gradually progress to the top of in-game organizations. Elder Scrolls does this with guilt quests. To me, it feels unnatural and repetitious, as it’s like every guild. How do you feel about it?

How unnatural and repetitious it feels is the biggest turn off that I have for that in such games. If there's a way to make it better, then it would be good. 

On 2/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't really care that much about in-game organizations unless they fit my character's beliefs. I'd much rather make my own organization in-game but you can't really do that without mods.

And that's where you get to see the goodness of being a PC gamer. I do like getting hooked up with with such quests. 

On 2/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't really care that much about in-game organizations unless they fit my character's beliefs. I'd much rather make my own organization in-game but you can't really do that without mods.

I'm not that good when it comes to modding on PC but it's something I'm working on getting good at. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not that good when it comes to modding on PC but it's something I'm working on getting good at. 

For someone like me who's played over 80% of my life on consoles games, it's not an option for me to explore right now. When it's progressing to the top of an in-game organization that matters, I'd go at it my own way. 

I started newly as a PS4 gamer, their is no way I'll set my sight only in accomplishing it all with GT 7, or MGP 21, A.C Odyssey, Valhalla, or Spider man. I am playing one at a time, and enjoying my gaming and not even considering moving to the top. 

I'm pretty much the same, with the addition of categories like 'Tech issues' and 'Another platform' - usually for steam games that were bought as part of a bundle, didn't work out for some reason or another, but I'm interested enough to look/buy again if it becomes possible in the future.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm pretty much the same, with the addition of categories like 'Tech issues' and 'Another platform' - usually for steam games that were bought as part of a bundle, didn't work out for some reason or another, but I'm interested enough to look/buy again if it becomes possible in the future.

If what they offer in terms of their services is worth the buy even before they went off, then it's probably something that's not going to be bad idea getting when they comes up again. 

Is progressing to the top of an in-game organization important to you?

I'm just going to quote this to make it easier, , i usually try and complete all the games i play so  if it's part of the game and story then yes it's important to me. Why would you not do the guild quests in skyrim or any rpg for that matter, you would be stupid not to do them as you miss out on good chunck of the game that way. Dark brotherhood (and companions ) questlines are the best in skyrim.

Kingdom come deliverance also had simulair guilds and those quests were better then the whole main questsline. 

2 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I'm just going to quote this to make it easier, , i usually try and complete all the games i play so  if it's part of the game and story then yes it's important to me. Why would you not do the guild quests in skyrim or any rpg for that matter, you would be stupid not to do them as you miss out on good chunck of the game that way. Dark brotherhood (and companions ) questlines are the best in skyrim.

Kingdom come deliverance also had simulair guilds and those quests were better then the whole main questsline. 

It's when a gamer is too much in a rush to complete the main story, it's when they are open to missing out on those guild quests in Skyrim and so on. Is it really not worth playing? I think it does when what you gain from it is ample enough. 

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Although in some games I do tend to take these guild quests very seriously because they are perfected in a way that I can't decline playing it. 

When I was playing Samurai on mobile, I tried progressing to the pinnacle, and I succeeded after series of failure through the hands of the final boss fighter, that got multitude armies that guides him, plus his magical powers that allows him to unleash fire with his weapon. 

Edited by Justin11

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I was playing Samurai on mobile, I tried progressing to the pinnacle, and I succeeded after series of failure through the hands of the final boss fighter, that got multitude armies that guides him, plus his magical powers that allows him to unleash fire with his weapon. 

It was Samurai II: Vengeance THD that my brother played a while back. It was a cheap game for $3. He kind of liked the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It was Samurai II: Vengeance THD that my brother played a while back. It was a cheap game for $3. He kind of liked the game. 

That's great to hear that your brother took part in the game. But the one I played which is on mobile didn't cost me money.