Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most distinctive environments in open world games?

San Andreas, GTA V, RDR 1 and 2, Skyrim, etc. All of these games have distinctive environments in open worlds. These are the types of games you want to play if you want to explore a huge area. More games big in size, are coming as well. So we could see even bigger maps and worlds in future games. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

San Andreas, GTA V, RDR 1 and 2, Skyrim, etc. All of these games have distinctive environments in open worlds. These are the types of games you want to play if you want to explore a huge area. More games big in size, are coming as well. So we could see even bigger maps and worlds in future games. 

Exactly, it's why I'm really attached to playing Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim and GTA V. They are really something done well in the making. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if I've missed my time playing Skyrim, I wouldn't spend more than enough time without playing any of the GTAs. 

Between the locations in Skyrim and any of the GTA games that you have played, which one's did you find more appealing? 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between the locations in Skyrim and any of the GTA games that you have played, which one's did you find more appealing? 

Skyrim remains superfluous, but GTA locations are simply more unique. And I played more of GTA games than the way I've played Skyrim. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Skyrim remains superfluous, but GTA locations are simply more unique. And I played more of GTA games than the way I've played Skyrim. 

The same thing can still be said about New York City in Marvel's Spiderman games. Don't you think so? 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing can still be said about New York City in Marvel's Spiderman games. Don't you think so? 

I didn't hang much around Marvel's Spiderman game, due to lack of steady game time around the game. Do you see the location of the game being intriguing like GTAs type? 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't hang much around Marvel's Spiderman game, due to lack of steady game time around the game. Do you see the location of the game being intriguing like GTAs type? 

If you know New York City very well, and have played any of the Spiderman's games, you will see that it's a pure replication of the city.