Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you think VR is over-hyped?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that once the current price of VR headset drops very well, most gamers would be able to get it and have a better gaming experience with it. 

Seriously, if it eventually gets to a point below $100, then I'm very sure that it's something that's going to be very easy for most gamers to get. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, if it eventually gets to a point below $100, then I'm very sure that it's something that's going to be very easy for most gamers to get. 

Personally, if I could get a good VR headset at the cost of $100, I would take up the offer without thinking too much about it. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that once the current price of VR headset drops very well, most gamers would be able to get it and have a better gaming experience with it. 

Yeah, I'll be keeping my eyes out on the PS VR 2. It looks pretty good and will work quite well with my PlayStation 5. But I definitely won't be purchasing it until the price drops because I can imagine the price being absurd at launch.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will get a VR headset if I have reasonable amount of money to spend on varieties. At this point in time, I don't have much to invest in VR headset. 

I have a very good reason to believe that most gamers are halted as a result of the current price of the VR headset. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm really starting to think that VR is going to be a big part of our future. The Metaverse is becoming a thing now and I think more services will come out with their own VR worlds or communities. 

There is a lot of force pushing the Metaverse project and it's why it's getting all the headlines its been experiencing for a while. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have a very good reason to believe that most gamers are halted as a result of the current price of the VR headset. 

Yes dearie, the price gonna piss you off especially when you aren't rich. I can't use my hard earned $100 and above for VR headset when I see no place to use it.

Edited by Justin11

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I don't think it's over hyped. For me I think it's way too expensive, I mean there's a lot to spend money on these days but spending over a $100 to purchase it is too much for me. 

I think there are actually some people who are not really bothered about the cost of the VR headset because they are very rich to afford it. 

On 3/11/2022 at 2:40 AM, Prof elohstar said:

I don't think it's over hyped. For me I think it's way too expensive, I mean there's a lot to spend money on these days but spending over a $100 to purchase it is too much for me. 

If the VR headset, the good quality one's are sold at $100, they are definitely being sold at good price in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If the VR headset, the good quality one's are sold at $100, they are definitely being sold at good price in my opinion. 

I would be getting a VR headset that's good enough for $100 as well because it's going to be a good one. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The quality VR headset sold at $100 is a good price to you but not cool for me because I can't afford to buy it. That means I'll pass.

On 3/11/2022 at 8:39 AM, Boblee said:

I think there are actually some people who are not really bothered about the cost of the VR headset because they are very rich to afford it. 

That's true because even if the VR headset is sold at $500 those that can afford it will still purchase it.