Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you think VR is over-hyped?

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true because even if the VR headset is sold at $500 those that can afford it will still purchase it.  

Yeah exactly, it's the situation of things right now when it comes to the availability and use of VR headset for gamers. 

12 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's true because even if the VR headset is sold at $500 those that can afford it will still purchase it.  

There are gamers out there that really have the money to spend on them as long as it's something that makes them happy. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are gamers out there that really have the money to spend on them as long as it's something that makes them happy. 

We all have the things that we can afford when we can afford to no matter how poor or rich we are at the moment. VR headset will definitely get to that. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

We all have the things that we can afford when we can afford to no matter how poor or rich we are at the moment. VR headset will definitely get to that. 

I just recently purchased Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for my Playstation 4. It's kind of a priority for me now than VR headset. 

On 3/13/2022 at 12:38 PM, Boblee said:

Very well. Unlike us who are still managing, I can't spend that much on a VR headset. Well maybe later in the future I will but not for now.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The efficiency of the VR headset is what matters most to some gamers and not really the cost of it, although one's affordability will decide most of the time. 

Their is no doubt to what VR can offer buddy, but when the price is bigger than your budget you got no choice but to relax a little bit from getting it. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:28 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Very well. Unlike us who are still managing, I can't spend that much on a VR headset. Well maybe later in the future I will but not for now.

We are all managing from one point in time but once there is desire to grow and you work towards it, you will definitely make it. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no doubt to what VR can offer buddy, but when the price is bigger than your budget you got no choice but to relax a little bit from getting it. 

Yeah, that's really a big shame that there isn't any good alternative to replace VR headset with. It's unique on its own. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are all managing from one point in time but once there is desire to grow and you work towards it, you will definitely make it. 

Of course we're going to make it as long as we never tire out. And trust me, when I do, I'll get whatever gaming items I need no matter the cost. 

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course we're going to make it as long as we never tire out. And trust me, when I do, I'll get whatever gaming items I need no matter the cost. 

Yeah, and it's definitely why I had to look up for better option that can replace the much heated VR headset but still could not see any.