Register Now
Lens

Call of duty

Which one are you refering to exactly ? You mentioned the mobile game but the picture is the Infinity warfare xD

Anyway, if you are refering to Call of Duty Mobile then yes its a good mobile game, I dont play it anymore because I used to have a lot of lag , probably it was my phone and internet connection.

But the Call of Duty game on the picture you posted Infinity warfare its actually the most hated COD game ever, mostly because it was third game in a row with the same gameplay mechanics as the previous two.

Call of Duty is a ruthless money grab even when one buys it at a premium, I can only imagine how much worse it is on mobile as a free-to-play title. I played a little of COD WW2 when it was on PS+ a year or two ago, but other that that I haven't played a COD game since the PS2 era and I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much.

I like COD although I would never play it on mobile. I just don't like first person shooters on mobile because the layout is weird and it's a pain to play with touch screen controls (for me anyway). I didn't get the latest COD though because it seems to be a disappointment so I just stuck with Cold War which is still a lot of fun.

I used to be huge into COD, but I've gotten fatigue from the series and have dropped from buying the yearly releases. I did get Cold War and WWII, but those were the last ones I got. I was going to get Vanguard to play with my nephew, but I just can't get into the series anymore. Just too much of the same over the years. 

I'd much rather go back to play COD 4, Blops 1, and MW3. The rest, eh not so much. 

After playing COD black ops 4 again for a few weeks now I remembered how much I hated the old loot box system. I want to get into the multiplayer again but I want something more like a battle pass, I now that Modern warfare, Cold War and Vanguard have that right now but Im not sure which one to go for. I want to try MW because of the campaign mode which is said to be good but I definitely dont care for Warzone, I might go for Cold war because of Zombies, and I dont know if I really want to invest in vanguard since everybody is just waiting for next Cod to ditch vanguard

Yeah I used to play Call of Duty a lot when I was younger. A lot, a lot. I played Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2 mainly, but I think I have the most fond memories from Modern Warfare 2, I remember being overjoyed being invited to lobbies full of people trying to jump up on different objects to escape the map boundaries. Last CoD I bought was Modern Warfare 2019 on a whim which I played for like an hour, maybe. I've tried to get into Warzone but I just couldn't. I think nowadays the only CoD I'd be willing to boot up would be BO2 on PC since that's the only one that I think is both good and has acceptable mouse controls.

Edited by ShipmateMoon

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if it is quite old, their are still gamers today that doesn't joke with the game. And to be frank, the game worth it at the earlier time more especially when it was trending. 

Which COD version are you refering to?

I am well acquainted with the Call of Duty series. Now as for the image you've shared, Infinite Warfare, I didn't even realize this was a thing. I normally only play Call of Duty on PlayStation consoles, but if this is a free to play mobile app for Infinite Warfare I will definitely check it out in the near future. This could be something I could play on my phone while I'm working (I work from home). 

2 hours ago, dfarmer2001 said:

I am well acquainted with the Call of Duty series. Now as for the image you've shared, Infinite Warfare, I didn't even realize this was a thing. I normally only play Call of Duty on PlayStation consoles, but if this is a free to play mobile app for Infinite Warfare I will definitely check it out in the near future. This could be something I could play on my phone while I'm working (I work from home). 

I think the picture is not related to the game he is refering to, on mobile its just called Call of Duty Mobile and yeah its a good game but on my phone it runs very slow.