Register Now
Lens

Call of duty

On 2/16/2022 at 3:56 PM, kingpotato said:

Which one are you refering to exactly ? You mentioned the mobile game but the picture is the Infinity warfare xD

Anyway, if you are refering to Call of Duty Mobile then yes its a good mobile game, I dont play it anymore because I used to have a lot of lag , probably it was my phone and internet connection.

But the Call of Duty game on the picture you posted Infinity warfare its actually the most hated COD game ever, mostly because it was third game in a row with the same gameplay mechanics as the previous two.

I believe the poster was talking about Call of Duty mobile which has taken over most of the gaming community. Right now, I would say it has more players than most of the other games right now.

if you are talking about COD as a franchise in general, here are the following titles that i personally played and completed:

COD 1 & 2

COD BO 1

COD WAW

i played a bit of mw2 and mw3 but didn't manage to complete them back then 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I believe the poster was talking about Call of Duty mobile which has taken over most of the gaming community. Right now, I would say it has more players than most of the other games right now.

Is it really COD mobile still popular ? I havent played it in a while but most people I know play PUBG or Free Fire on mobile.

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I havent playee warzone in ages, so its no longer trending?

Their are wide range of COD games, you can choose any option of your choice. As for Warzone, it isn't all that trending because their is newer editions like the COD Vanguard. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their are wide range of COD games, you can choose any option of your choice. As for Warzone, it isn't all that trending because their is newer editions like the COD Vanguard. 

Oh yeah Ive tried like 4 different cods in the last year and now Im trying to get back into it and I have been thinking of getting into warzone but last time I heard it was plagued by hackers and because of that the player count had dropped

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh yeah Ive tried like 4 different cods in the last year and now Im trying to get back into it and I have been thinking of getting into warzone but last time I heard it was plagued by hackers and because of that the player count had dropped

I didn't get to know about the hack around the game 'Warzone. I do play the game, but I never read more articles concerning the game recently. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't get to know about the hack around the game 'Warzone. I do play the game, but I never read more articles concerning the game recently. 

So how is it recently, is the current seasonpass any good ?

I'm a fan of Call of Duty games but I only buy the Modern Warfare series. I've played enough World War 2 shooters that it's boring now.

I really like playing COD with friends and play Warzone almost every single night as well. It's great fun.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:03 PM, Shagger said:

Call of Duty is a ruthless money grab even when one buys it at a premium, I can only imagine how much worse it is on mobile as a free-to-play title. I played a little of COD WW2 when it was on PS+ a year or two ago, but other that that I haven't played a COD game since the PS2 era and I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much.

Most top games are also there to find ways to improve since the competition is intense and serious. 

On 3/3/2022 at 3:42 PM, Ryan Blake said:

Agreed. I've started playing this game from Warzone, Released in 2020. I'm totally in love with this game.
If you are talking about COD:Mobile. Its the best Multiplayer game i've ever played. But i think, now its time for COD:Mobile to add a new map in Battle Royal. People are getting bored from Isolated now.

I read about the developers working on adding a new map. In as much as I feel that is good for the gamers, I also believe more gamers are linking up to what we have on ground with COD.